booting problem

Hi,
my zgemma star 2s just continually boots when i switch it on. it goes through numbers 00-99 and does nothing
Sorry, but i'm a total noob at this.
Thanks in advance

Try removing USB from rear - if it boots without format your usb on a pc before putting back in box and re-initialising, reset your epg and recording paths. Without knowing which build you are on it's difficult to assist further (ie Vix, ATV etc)

Hi, thanks for advice, i did a hddguru low level format and a full windows format, and it now starts.
But when i do an automatic scan on both tuners it comes up with 0 channels found.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks

have you got your tuners set to 28.2 e sky uk and are you using auto bouquets, have you set up your providers??

Hi, mtpockets, i still have sly tv for the moment. When i got a skybox f5s box an aerial man added 1 cable from the sly dish to the back of my skybox f5s
I just assumed this same cable would go in 'LNB IN TUNER B', now realising this is not correct.
Would i have to take both cables out of the slybox and connect to this, or is there another way with just the one spare cable, until i cancel sly
Thanks again

Plug into tuner a and:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Tuner config
Tuner b set to not configured
(If on vix)

hi, i've found a cable not being used hiding with the other 100 cables behind the tv. is there any order that they go into tuner A and tuner B slots at back of box
Thanks

Back