Bought 12 months gift for £28 from Ebay?

for the whole package from Sky, it aint cheap is it........

Anyway, spoke too soon! my trial has just ended!! Bet hes reading this and remembered!! lol

As the above poster said, for the price paid, its less than a months subs anyway so not really been scammed, even if worse case secario happens and it vanishes...

What price have you been paying for a months sub in the past!..... certainly nowhere near 28 quid.

I asked Sky whether the Thomson box will no longer work and only receive FTA channels he told me he dosent know when Sky will end cardsharing but to make things clear the Thomson boxes will no longer work beyond August this could signal the end and move to cable.

You asked who sky?and they told you they dont know when cs will end but the thomson box will cease in august?.are u serious?

You asked who sky?and they told you they dont know when cs will end but the thomson box will cease in august?.are u serious?

Thats what I have been told I commented on the post it has 54 pages If the Thomson box ceases is that the end?

you need to elaborate a bit.
you asked who sky the company?
or you posted somewhere else(on another forum) and was told this?

You really amaze me mate.Its like your on a mission.y r u so concerned in something u really dont understand?please enlighten me and i will answer your question to the best of my knowledge.(note question)

You really amaze me mate.Its like your on a mission.y r u so concerned in something u really dont understand?please enlighten me and i will answer your question to the best of my knowledge.(note question)

Thats my personality.What do u mean I will answer I know everything there needs to be.

Good man.well remember not to keep it to yourself and let us all know on the forum of any changes (y)

everyone said a while ago on other forums that june was the end and it wasn't so now its seems its august lol know one knows for sure when or even if it ever will its mostly internet rumours and cards update in the servers so don't need the original box

at that price it wont be good or last and they might do a runner.
its one of the warnings out there

Well I can tell u it lasted for full 12 months and had all the WWE PPV events I would rate it 7/10

I don't know why u lot thought It wont last for a year

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by cactikid
at that price it wont be good or last and they might do a runner.
its one of the warnings out there
Well I can tell u it lasted for full 12 months and had all the WWE PPV events I would rate it 7/10

I don't know why u lot thought It wont last for a year

How would you know, Cacti was talking about Yusuf's line???

Thought you were banned?Unless youve hard a pardon from the powers that be u just put yuself in the doo doo:stupid:

Lool I made a new account[/QUOTE]
We,ll keep it to yourself wont you as you may get banned again ROFL

bye bye lol,hiteck sees and knows all:bye:

£28 for full 12 months it worked

---------- Post Merged at 09:51 PM ----------

This server didn't cut me off after 3 months. I sold it after 5 months as the provider told me he doesn't shows WWE PPV events. It worked for 5 months and sold it because on his ebay
It says PPV included
---------- Post Merged at 09:52 PM ----------

www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/43391-warning-dont-buy-n-line-http-www-ebay-co-uk-itm-12-month-gift-skybox-openbox-m-2.html

Last edited:
Back