Box is running really slow

imzy

Hello again,

My iptv provider told me to get xtreamtv plugin, so followed the instructions from youtube and eventually got it loaded but still tryna validate the plugin/app. now for strange reason my box is very slow and unresponsive.

WHAT SHALL I DO PLEASE HELP?

I'M THINKING TO FACTORY RESET. ANY ADVICE PEOPLE.

remove the plugin and see if your box speeds up, if it does the plug in is at fault
Did remove the plug in and still slow, did factory reset and it's still slow.aggghhhhh.

when I scroll to a selection eg after 3 clicks down on the remote it doesnt go any further then after couple of seconds it scrolls down and the same thing repeats.

If I factory reset the box can I reflash again??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi have you put box on standby then switch it off completely with button at the back for about 5 minutes. Try this first

Hitting it with a hammer will also have a bad affect on box,whats the bet you never setup swapfile and cacheflush and box is stuffed with other things?

Thank you guys, I have already factory reset the box and now it wont go any further then ready to flash screen. Is there a way around this?

Have I fudged the box?

this is why you're not supposed to factory reset, there's hundreds of posts in the forum advising against it.

You will still be able to flash it but it may take several attempts and you may need to try more than a few formatted usb sticks to do it

this is why you're not supposed to factory reset, there's hundreds of posts in the forum advising against it.

You will still be able to flash it but it may take several attempts and you may need to try more than a few formatted usb sticks to do it
I feel like a right old ****. I’m all new to this. First of all my remote weren’t responding and now I’ve gone ahead and factory reset. I’m trying to flash as we speak. It’s a brand new fresh zgemma box. Looks like it gonna be a long. Mr Pablo you have the right to slap meh ‍♂️

It may flash first time but you'll be lucky.
format the usb with fat32
load the flash files on (while box is powered off)
insert the usb in rear port and power on with white button

I've only gone and fixed the whole damn thing. woopdy doo. Thanks you guys, thank you Pablo.
I found the issue, its the zgemma remote not responding properly. will have to contact my supplier.

sweet dreams.

the remote sensor in the box has a very narrow field of view - you've got to point the remote squarely at it, if you're on a slight angle it doesn't work.
Congrats on reflashing :grin:

Hi all, this is my first ever post so please try and help me out. I recently purchased a line from eBay, trouble is I don't know which folder to edit -( line starts with CWS and I'm doing it straight off box

Hi all, this is my first ever post so please try and help me out. I recently purchased a line from eBay, trouble is I don't know which folder to edit -( line starts with CWS and I'm doing it straight off box

straight off box?
have you got a laptop or pc?
what build is on the box?
what type of box?

straight off box?
have you got a laptop or pc?
what build is on the box?
what type of box?
Thank you for replying -) I have a zgemma h2h box which ain't been working since last Tuesday -( I contacted the provider and he telling me it's "virgin" and he trying his best.... so I went and bought a line from eBay....the line starts with CWS but the problem is I don't know which folder to edit while using the remote.

you can't edit any folders with the remote
you need to download filezilla and send the line to usr/keys folder
the line should be pasted into newcamd.list file in that folder

you can't edit any folders with the remote
you need to download filezilla and send the line to usr/keys folder
the line should be pasted into newcamd.list file in that folder
the guy who I bought the line off told me if I had an existing line that I could also edit it using remote. I entered the code he gave me in newcamd.list and when I'm exiting it asks for me to save....so I went back to softcam mgcamd to restart but I get no ecu message -(

put the details in then save

once it's saved, then restart mgcamd softcam in softcam panel, although i'm not sure how you are doing it with the remote

I had a previous line in newcamd.list so I edited it using the remote, it saved line as I double checked by going back in folder. I have now restarted softcam and also rebooted box but still premium channels are down

Back