Box stuck on BOOT

Hi guys, just updated my h2h using the blue button,
When its rebooted its stuck on boot on the display, doesn't get any further, help!

As reported on the forum today, there is a problem with the latest update to atv 6.1, this maybe why.
You may have to reflash the box.

If you’ve got a backup of your last working image flash that and then do an online update, prob easiest way

Okay another question, has there been any reports of the WLAN not configuring right after? Im back up and running but it won't connect to the network at all now

Hi guys also got a box stuck on boot mode read a few posts saying it would clear in half an hour exceterra with no joy tried to re-flash now been sitting on boot mode for 10 hours and looks dead to me lol any Help much appreciated Cheers

Hi guys also got a box stuck on boot mode read a few posts saying it would clear in half an hour exceterra with no joy tried to re-flash now been sitting on boot mode for 10 hours and looks dead to me lol any Help much appreciated Cheers
Try a different image to re flash it I often have the same problem ( I get bored and start messing and cock it up ) there are loads of guides on here that are really helpfull

Yeah i flashed with the newest whooshbuild v7 and all good, one thing I did notice was once you've flashed don't do the software update and it caused it to brick again!
So I have flashed and left it as is, back up and running now :) Oh and the network key was wrong (I should have stepped away for an hour to stop my brain from frying!)

Unless they have upgraded past the bad update it w t be fixed. The fixed firmware came out yesterday.
So if whoosh has only upgraded to openatv 6.1. You might be told not to upgrade for a while

Yeah I might give it a month and then reflash once v7 has had any bug fixes smoothed out, the freesat skin is pretty good though

Yeah i flashed with the newest whooshbuild v7 and all good, one thing I did notice was once you've flashed don't do the software update and it caused it to brick again!
So I have flashed and left it as is, back up and running now :) Oh and the network key was wrong (I should have stepped away for an hour to stop my brain from frying!)
yes I have also noticed that with the updates. I think silivers next post explains that one

Back