Boxing tonight

All fine here mate no problema at all on iptv if you have a good provider who actually use there own streams and not free ones floating about.

Still don't understand how some have had ppv.clear on cable but others haven't.

Can't be simple as using a provider with local cards.

Something fishy is going on.

Found a free stream nonetheless. Hate free streams as buffer or just go dead. But watched most of up until knockout. So not that annoyed

What time does this fight start, and ill check it out on both my VM ROI, and IPTV?

:):):):(y)::(y)::(y):

My iptv was ropey worst I’ve ever seen. No reply from provider either. It’s always ace to. Couldn’t watch any boxing

A lot of providers went off. All using the same streams for iptv i think. Because the moaning started at the same time lol. Prob all reselling one service

Major issues last night as there was an injunction for the PPV.
Some ip's were slow to execute which is why there seemed to be different issues everywhere.
My guess is that the informir mag issue is involved somewhere as a lot of major iptv suppliers were hit.

Another one I seen on about twenty groups all saying they have own streams provided by them selfs. My decoder for the 50fps sports channels as broke and I will replace it in the new year. Same messaged copied and pasted on about twenty groups all saying we have our own streams lol

I had no problem whatsoever on mag box, I thought chisora was always going to wear his self out as he went all out from the start, whyte played a cagey game.

so some people managed to watch it i have 2 providers both went can u email me a link to provider if yours was ok please

Back