Boxing Tonight

This is only the 2nd ppv in 3 years that hasnt cleared on cache servers, all others played fine (y)
Now think as to where your cache actually comes from?? a real card that someone somewhere is paying for the ppv on.... and no doubt they either don't know your leeching it from them or they are charging you for the privilege..

This is only the 2nd ppv in 3 years that hasnt cleared on cache servers, all others played fine (y)
the trouble is cache servers have no control and don't they know if it will clear or not and when it doesn't they tell their customers it isn't clearing for anyone on cable which they know is not true.

the trouble is cache servers have no control and don't they know if it will clear or not and when it doesn't they tell their customers it isn't clearing for anyone on cable which they know is not true.
Which happened on here earler tonight, well called.

Been a shite night of boxing so far so forn people who it's not clearing for ain't missing much lol shame it's not manny vs thurman but that's silly o clock again
True, its been poor allright, anyone that cant get it isnt missing much, hopefully the big fight is a good one, also mines has been working ok since I switched it on at 8 oclock

Been a shite night of boxing so far so forn people who it's not clearing for ain't missing much lol shame it's not manny vs thurman but that's silly o clock again
set the alarm for 4 it should just be starting thats what i have been doing lately for these us fights

Yes it cleared on ss action for first hour here then when it went to encrypted i put darts on as i couldnt care less about fixed boxing and wouldnt watch it if it was on FTA

I don't have it. I have checked providers/Virgin and there is no sky events sd channel. I don't even have channel 4 sd (as mentioned on another thread)

Back