Boxnation

Lockeh

Anyone else having issues with this chan? I'm getting freezing - I thought it was my server but it's doing it on 4 different ones ive tried.

Yes been bad for me and a mate for a few days now spoke with my server today he said he couldn't see anything wrong ??

if its a miralebox combo set up for cable and sat their are problems on cable side my mate has kv850 saying glitching like foook should be fine on sat side

Watching Mayhem in Munich now not a single glitch, got octagon xp1000 are you on correct frequency 12551, box nation is a pay premium channel could be from a 3rd party provider,
this sometime happens with the likes of channels like this mutv, lfc etc or highly unlikely your all using same provider

Mine is fine now the provider has fixed it and said it was down to swapping ECM's all perfect now.

Hi . I'm new to this . Iv got a f5s box and having trouble with box nation . I can hear the talking in the back ground but the picture just coming up scrambled . Anyone know how I could fix it

Hi . I'm new to this . Iv got a f5s box and having trouble with box nation . I can hear the talking in the back ground but the picture just coming up scrambled . Anyone know how I could fix it

You will need to download the new firmware from skybox.cc and flash your box witht he update to fix that.

Back