bricked solo2

I don't think they can do anything regarding this :-(

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 AM ----------

If we get some image in .nfi format then we can flash solo 2 clone with it !
All we need an image in .nfi format !

i dont think you will get a refund. after all it is your fault you flashed the wrong image. the clones normally have a sticker on them telling you where to get the image from.

Last edited:
Maybe light at the end of the tunnel. Just had a message from the people who sent the box. Saying they will send a fix in the next few days. I think it was a message sent to anyone who has bought one

dear ,
emergency notice : if you have vu+ box / cloud ibox / mini solo etc , please don't updated blackhole software 2.0.9.1 these days , the vu company sofeware encrypt and it will make your box dead . if your box has dead , please let me know , i will give you software to save it in few days later
If you are an reseller , please notice your customers also .

hmm too quick for a fix but we will see and that will be done by cable flashing by the one that came with box.

reports of new boards going to sellers not modified so could use old images,other utube fix suggested this not confirmed yet.

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xZYni8SMg
HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ZyEtsJX3g

whats getting looked at for the moment.

Hi all, i got my box from l&w on aliexpress, a dealer that many have used and recommended.
I then proceded to unpacke it, connecte to my satellite and my network, did a search, it found services. After that i browsed the channels it found, it green screened, restarted for about 5 long minutes then the TV screen went blank, as did the matrix display on the front of the box.
I have today contacted the dealer and they are responding.... slowly.... and in a kind of broken english that is difficult to understand fully (However, their english is allot better than my chinese).
I should add that before I connected to my satellite, i tested the box fully, it is flashed with black hole 2.0.9 from the dealer, it worked fine streamed video from my pc, accessed the net without problems, everything appeared hunky dory ! until i scanned for channels !

Does anybody have any info that can help me ? can i reflash an image? has anybody recovered a box from this brick like state? should i cable flash it?
I am scared I have just wasted £150, Heeeeeeeeelllllllllp pleease !

Thanks

nope you can do nothing ,i believe replacing the chip which has been erased and locked=useless,that is not a user fix and if you try could end up scrapping box.plenty of posts around on bricked solo2 clones.

Just let you know . Finally getting my box back. But they did say not to change the image too many times. So it doesn't sound too good. This is what they sent

Hello ,

Better don't change image too many times , which will hurt the flash chip .

if you really want to change , then do as followings :
1 , install the updated tool , ​ Here is the LINK for the Update Tool : VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads
2 , install software from this website : ​ VU+ and X Website --- Home ​ , software for vu solo2 . don't install software from other place .

Before you change image , better to know more how to install , where you should pay more attention etc in local forum .
You know better about the box , then will safe more .

Best regards ,
Sincerely Jenny

Never been told to use the update tool before. And not quite sure what it does. But will be using it before I try flash an image now anyway

use a patched image and dont use original images and do not do software update as that may load the killer drivers.

It's coming with blackhole installed. So think I'll leave it as it is for the time being. Unless I desperately need to change it.

Any body no how recover my f3 box it just suddenly stopped working no led light but the Ethernet cable light comes on.

Back