bt sport frequencies

Appreciate your knowledge and helping me out..I'll just settle for no BT sport channels bar..
BT sport 1. think Ill get a new zgemma

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

I brought a skybox F5S in Feb 2014, openbox v8s hadn't even been released at the time, yet your openbox V8S has got March 2013 software on it...

Some interesting info eh bees??

I'm not saying the firmware isn't genuine lol

What i'm saying is Openbox/Liberview/Skybox are all basically the same thing, don't ask me why they even bothered to clone them but the did ROFL

They all have different firmware, the menus are basically the same, and trying to load the wrong one can brick the box.

Think of it like this, the firmware gives you the facility to load a line into the box.

Firmware has no effect on channels.

Riddle me this, every time there is a new firmware release have you noticed any difference ?

90% of the time the answer is no, only when features such as network updates and 7 day EPG's are released
you can tell something has changed.

Keep it simple (y)

BT Sport 1 11343 V 27500

That was the first thing I did yesterday..as I've said previously
Correct frequency imputed manually..but channel still not on box

I'm not saying the firmware isn't genuine lol

What i'm saying is Openbox/Liberview/Skybox are all basically the same thing, don't ask me why they even bothered to clone them but the did ROFL

They all have different firmware, the menus are basically the same, and trying to load the wrong one can brick the box.

Think of it like this, the firmware gives you the facility to load a line into the box.

Firmware has no effect on channels.

Riddle me this, every time there is a new firmware release have you noticed any difference ?

90% of the time the answer is no, only when features such as network updates and 7 day EPG's are released
you can tell something has changed.

Keep it simple (y)

BT Sport 1 11343 V 27500

keeping it simple is the only way I know :)

I read somewhere before that some people sell dodgy clone boxes that don't allow you to upgrade the firmware, not sure if this is true as I've never come across one??

V8s wasn't released till late 2014 so having 1 with early 2013 software on it doesn't seem right to me considering any openbox you buy comes with the latest software on, but maybe I'm completely wrong?

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 PM ----------

That was the first thing I did yesterday..as I've said previously

Have you not tried a single satellite search?

Ok..Just double checked box with my spectacles on v5s.very faint must be my rubbing it like a Geanies lamp trying to get channels..#Muppet but still hardware mismatch..given to me in a v8s package so I'll own it.

I'm going from memory but you do a manual scan

Change the type to single TP scan

Frequency 11345
Polarity Horizontal
Symbol Rate 27500

There might be an "Add TP" option in there somewhere

Do the TP scan and you will get about half a dozen channels flash up on the screen.

You will find them at the bottom of the "all" group.

Isn't Cwaites list working ?

I've heard there's no chance of that in the near future. I've just ordered a 4K hd tv so at least they'll all look like hd

Any chance of the HD channels comin back soon?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Its been along time since HD went from the sky lines, maybe one day they will return but it looks very unlikely due to the encryption used. For the price of a line I can live without HD and I can't see SD stopping anytime soon either.

Back