Bug fix for summer time EPG

YES the 1 hour bug is now fixed. I'm back to the usual EPG wayhay.

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 PM ----------

Use a USB pen drive and install USB dump and keep all DBS settings.

bloody well bookmark that link and dont ask again.............................................................................................................................................................................................ah bugger winters here how do i ROFL

bloody well bookmark that link and dont ask again............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................ah bugger winters here how do i ROFL

I suppose I could sticky it for a week or so to see if that deters the "how can I's" :dunno: (Don;t hold out much hope though lol)

---------- Post Merged at 12:17 AM ----------

says now it will do a factory reset and i will loose all my settings, will that include gift. all sorted now thanks

Last edited:
My wee girls is watching Disney Junior before School this morning and Doc McStuffin is where she is supposed to be, Im so fffing glad.

---------- Post Merged at 12:17 AM ----------

says now it will do a factory reset and i will loose all my settings, will that include gift. all sorted now thanks

mine says the same, what did you do? do you have to restore to factory settings?

I just installed the latest firmware from skybox.cc and that fixed mine. Was a little nervous incase it my box is a clone - but it seems ok and fixed the summer time epg fault. (y)

If you downloaded from skybox.cc and it came up with mismatch, then I'm afraid you have a clone.

Sent from my HUAWEI P2-6011 using Tapatalk

Just a quick question, I downloaded the latest EPG xmltv file from the skyboxcc site, after updating, the timing was still incorrect, so I changed my GMT offset to +01.00 which corrected the time on my EPG. Will this have any effect or make any difference?

Back