Bug fix for summer time EPG

all boxs on the f5 freeze when on fav button

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 PM ----------

hi im a newbie i cant download the bug fix it says im not allowed.any help thanks

The bug fix was for last year it does not fix the problem now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no fix a lot of guys are even switching boxes just to get a half decent EPG,we are told that a EPG fix will come but nobody seems to know when,it's not going to be anytime soon,as iv been waiting ages it seems,so it's now and next or buy a TV mag or look up a guide online,believe me all of em suck as nothing beats the EPG,I'm sorry for the bad news,I guess I will just wait,and go on with now and next,I noticed another £30 buys you a better box with a good steady EPG,hope this helps

Here
[h=2]F3S F5S 150519 Fixed bug: xmltv download.[/h]

Attachments

• 201551913515866064.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 100
Epg

Sorry don't understand this,has anyone got a fix for the EPG that doesn't have to install old summer bug fix,or are we still awaiting new downloads.

BST Issue

Hi guys, I've installed the latest firmware from skybox.cc this has fixed the XMLTV download problem, however I now have the BST problem. i.e. everything on the EPG is an hour out. I've tried to fix this by turning British Summer Time to Yes in the EPG settings and also setting UTC time + 1. Neither of these work EPG is still an hour behind.

Is this a known problem with the firware above or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Mat

Hi guys, I've installed the latest firmware from skybox.cc this has fixed the XMLTV download problem, however I now have the BST problem. i.e. everything on the EPG is an hour out. I've tried to fix this by turning British Summer Time to Yes in the EPG settings and also setting UTC time + 1. Neither of these work EPG is still an hour behind.

Is this a known problem with the firware above or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Mat

Known issue due to old bug being re-introduced...The wait for the fix goes on...

Hi there!
Is it possibly to get EPG-Data direct from the Receiver without downloading the xmltv data?
And 2nd quest: The red button channeld doesn´t work like the original boxes?
Regards

hi guys, can someone tell me where i can get updated firmware for a skybox a3? i have download the a file from skybox.cc, when i go to update the epg i get the error message decompression failed. thanks in advanced.

Back