Bug fix for summer time EPG

My EPG is working great with this however I have an issue where it no longer auto updates, therefore I have to do it manually. Any one else have this issue? All settings are correct (auto update is selected).

Thanks for this EPG fix ,will try in a second.

EDIT - everytime I click the tv program I receive the following error "Event is Expried"

The time on my box is showing correctly, I also have the setting set to "Summer Time" ON

I have a skybox F5S with firmware version 3601HD_10_04_2014_0670

I had Ajsat' Channel listing but this didn't show Channel 3, ITV so I changed it to Sattv5's list, which fixed the ITV issue but still same error when picking a channel.

Any help would be most appreciated

Cheers

EDIT 2 - Never mind - Noob Error, didn't realise you just click on the channel name to watch the program :grin:

Last edited:
I had not used my box for over a week as I was away and yesterday I set it to record 2 events and this morning I went to watch them and noticed parts were missing by an hour. I came on here and saw this thread and now I know why.
I have changed the settings and all is ok now.

i have downloaded the latest software but my epg still isnt working correctly. i cant get the epg timer setting on the screen. any ideas what i need to do?

i have downloaded the latest software but my epg still isnt working correctly. i cant get the epg timer setting on the screen. any ideas what i need to do?

Are you saying that you don't have "EPG and Time setting" in the system setup menu?

What software version is your box showing?

Afternoon guys,

Apologies if this has been answered previously elsewhere. I've not come across it however. When my EPG default setting is at 'Internet(XMLTV)' my time is out of sync by 10 mins. I've tried updating several times & used different pen drives etc to no avail. Using F3S.

Thanks in advance
OTR

Afternoon guys,

Apologies if this has been answered previously elsewhere. I've not come across it however. When my EPG default setting is at 'Internet(XMLTV)' my time is out of sync by 10 mins. I've tried updating several times & used different pen drives etc to no avail. Using F3S.

Thanks in advance
OTR

This is a known problem. Not sure if it will ever be fixed.

Back