Buying my first box. Will this do what I need?

So I just went to set up my box and didn't know I would need an adaptor to put in my cable feed to the back of the Edision box. So disappointed I wanted to boot this mofo up tonight :-( Have seen in another thread someone has suggested one of these should be on the shopping list for a cable Edision OS Mini.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kenable-Co...nnector+socket+to+rf+coax+aerial+male+adapter

I don't really want to wait 3 or 4 days for delivery. Does anyone know of any shops where I could get one? Seen this in Maplin but not sure if it will work as a few people do ask about vermin feeds. Any help greatly appreciated :-)

Metal Coax Socket to F Socket Adapter | Maplin

Thanks guys just ordered them for collection from Screwfix tomorrow morning :-) I'm sure the other 9 will come in handy haha

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 PM ----------

Just out of interest. I was wanting to power the box up and do any setup stuff it needs before worrying about getting a line. The box is coming pre loaded with the latest Openvix loaded. I gather I don't need a line straight away to at least see the box operate?

Hey Stella sorry never came across that but refer to it tomorrow. So much to take in. Thanks for the link :-)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back