Cable box

thanks for net ids have used all for what I think is my area still not picking up any channels comes up every time with time out for tuner lock, also main screen just keeps saying open vix please wait but doesn't do anything this normal

followed guide but had to come off wizard because of wifi problems managed to configure most things but cant get channels. got a twin cable tuner tried both still no joy cant be feed that was working on TiVo box which is were I found net id 41048 anyone any ideas

you do know you have to setup both cable tuners,what scan settings did you add like on bees tut?coaxial feed into tuners?

tuned both tunners to same vir--gin net id don't have s-y tuner. feed from outside comes straight into splitter one goes to router other goes to another splitter then off splitter feed to tuner a then one into tuner b this was to watch one channel and record different channel. hope this makes sense

setting up cable tuner what did you add to scan on?like provider and qam? can your provider change for a list of different areas.?

done what was on bees tutorial provider vir--in, qam all set to yes, possible provider has changed tried all local net ids

You can get the vix boot screen showing if you haven't got any channels scanned in.

You need to put your net id in two places.

In the tuner config screen along with the symbol rate (6952) and in providers screen, choose VM then choose your area, it maybe under manchester 3 (41048) ;)

Then scan using Autobouqet maker.

got some channels on bt sports used leeds net id but live knowere near leeds if Ive got some channels does this mean ive got right net id

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ----------

seem to have got all channels just need to put line in now only been on this for 6 hrs haha, one more thing does the feed going into tunner 2 need to go in the out feed for recording and watching different channel

nearly done just cant get last bit done followed bees tut when I press enable start green for start says n config files found please setup mgcmd first in user/keys. ps on bees tut do I need to only copy my line over one of the downloaded files or both,is only cccam for sat

best if possible to stay with one type of line both clines or nlines then one just needs one cam to run on box.
having nline and cline will mean to have to switch between cams,maybe your nline will work on cccam.cfg?

got all channels listed got line to work but no hd channels will play and some channels say no sid or tune failed, if I had wrong net id would box still find channels but just wouldn't play.

got all channels listed got line to work but no hd channels will play and some channels say no sid or tune failed, if I had wrong net id would box still find channels but just wouldn't play.
you defo have the correct net id saved in autobouquets? I'm sure I seen a post today with a list of net id's give this a check and change if need be

thanks lads sorted only took me 9hrs for some reason box still picked up channels but I was on wrong net id, hd channels on and working much appreciated for the help now time for a beer.

Hi, Could someone please confirm. If 2 lines are needed to be able to watch one program while recording another?

Back