Cable Line + which box ?

H2 is £65 on eBay, the H2.H is £70 on eBay - for £5, there's no point in going for the H2 and you will notice the difference.

The H5.2TC is the more powerful and has the extra cable tuner obviously but if you don't do much recording or whatever you do record is on fta channels and you're connecting a satellite to it also, there's not really a need for the H5.2TC but of course, the decision is yours :)

The H5.2TC is the more powerful and has the extra cable tuner obviously but if you don't do much recording or whatever you do record is on fta channels and you're connecting a satellite to it also, there's not really a need for the H5.2TC but of course, the decision is yours :)

I have my H52tc have flashed it using wooshbuild, how do i find the Network ID for my area please ?
PB

I have my H52tc have flashed it using wooshbuild, how do i find the Network ID for my area please ?
PB

Ok guys,
I think I know why I can get anything. The feed to the house is DEAD, must of disconnected me when vm moved the green box to the main street.
My mate said goto signal finder and then select the cable tuner and it will show you how much signal you have, MINE is ZERO
Still going to check the box at my mate house at somepoint.
I still can use the box for satellite I guess, does CS still work ?
Thanks
PB

Ok guys,
I think I know why I can get anything. The feed to the house is DEAD, must of disconnected me when vm moved the green box to the main street.
My mate said goto signal finder and then select the cable tuner and it will show you how much signal you have, MINE is ZERO
Still going to check the box at my mate house at somepoint.
I still can use the box for satellite I guess, does CS still work ?
Thanks
PB

It's possible they haven't reconnected you but until you have a picture on the screen, the cable signal will always show zero anyway.

CS via satellite still works for a limited amount of channels - S*y movies / S*y sports / Disney channels / National Geo channels / S*y 1 , Atlantic etc. all gone but BT Sports, Discovery selection, lot of kids - nickelodeon etc. and some music channels still work.

It's possible they haven't reconnected you but until you have a picture on the screen, the cable signal will always show zero anyway.

CS via satellite still works for a limited amount of channels - S*y movies / S*y sports / Disney channels / National Geo channels / S*y 1 , Atlantic etc. all gone but BT Sports, Discovery selection, lot of kids - nickelodeon etc. and some music channels still work.
Ok, thanks
But do I need to install newcamd.list and mg_cfg before I start a scan ?
Just when I try and scan it come's up with tuner failed message.
Thanks
PB

No, you will still get channels 1-5 (SD versions only) clearing without a line.

Hopefully you're scanning with the Autobouquetsmaker plugin and not with Automatic scan.

At this point, you should have changed Tuner A to not configured via menu > setup > service searching > tuner config... If you didn't change this then you'll get a tuner failed message.

Before scanning with Autobouquetsmaker, you should have also gone into providers and enabled V*rgin UK (set it to YES) and added your area underneath.

My cable signal always shows zero on the signal finder,

Did you try the other Net id ? 00013 ? symbol rate 6887 ?

If you haven't got a signal your next best option is to run IPTV on your box.

Back