1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable or IPTV.... The Million Dollar Question

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by williwilk, May 4, 2018.

1. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Yes, what I mean, I wouldn't get IPTV because of VOD as they are available for free anyway.

2. Ratis

Ratis Registered

I think IPTV is best rather then cable, By IPTV you can see VOD anytime.

3. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

You don't need an IPTV sub for VOD, just use the IPTV Player plugin, loads of VOD on there.

I've got cable and IPTV sub, I rarely look at IPTV as cable is better and out of habit I use the IPTV player plugin if i want VOD.

4. Caturent

Caturent Registered

IPTV VOD's shouldn't have too much, the reason is because it's honestly a waste of time and space, when you can access x2 the amount of movies on kodi, terrarium or showbox.

5. dappa2

dappa2 Registered

i normally watch terrarium tv or iptv player on my zgemma for tv shows and movies, recently had a test with one of my cable suppliers to see what his iptv service is like, I was fairly impressed with what I saw so if vm lines ever disappear one day I will be switching to iptv, one thing you could say for vod with some of the iptv services is they aren't as compressed as what you would get from some sources like kodi etc so better picture and some will be doing 4k too so thats not too bad if thats your thing.