Can not download files from the gift card

S811

Hi I cannot download cline from my gift card I go to networks and it gives me Ethernet, WIFI and USB 3G, but doesn't give me the option of my cccamcfg??

P.S. got channels now so thank you reaper

I have tried that and it doesn't come up with that file just USB active and cant get anything else??

Open your gift in notepad right it down word for word matching capital letters and numbers then if gift a cline go to
Menu
Camds setup
Ccam client setup
Manage config
Ccam cfg
Add
Then ad your gift
Host..server....com
Port...12345
User...dillyp70
Pasword... Techkings

Press ok
Press green to active
Press exit should say saving
Reboot box
Channels should work

If you have nline follow all steps but go to mgcamd setup
Newcamdlist
Etc etc

What Openbox do you have? It looks like you're in the wrong menu. The USB 3G is for a wireless dongle I think. Somewhere else is Network local settings or something. Go to Camds setting there (if you can't see it it may be hidden. Press 6666 on your remote). Then insert your line.

There's a another menu option if you go to network settings don't click on anything then enter 6666 another option will com up ccam cfg that's wat your looking for

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Menu--network settings (press 6666 if camdsetup not showing)camdsetup--cccam--update by usb--tick cccam.cfg and update
Exit out and reboot.

Press menu--move it along to network settings page and press 6666 at this point and camdsetup should appear

Well I bought the gift card and downloaded the file to a memory stick put it into the openbox but doesn't appear on the network option of the box??

You cannot delete manage configuration when you press it a white panel should appear. If you have your line on usb then go to update by usb, but you must label the file ccfg or box won't recognise it

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Hi does anyone know how I can update the channel list to usb all sites usb stick will not work doesn't see files??

Download the file from skybox sticky section and the post by cdub74 latest channel list.
Unzip it and extract a file called TP_PROG.dbs.
Reflash a usb drive and copy the file to it.
Insert in box and go menu and find update by USB.
Move first line across to misc files.
Then press ok on the TP_PROG.dbs heading.
Update then exit and reboot the box.

Back