Can not download files from the gift card

I have tried this and it goes straight to 100% and does not appear on the info section tried rebooting but still the same??

I have tried this and it goes straight to 100% and does not appear on the info section tried rebooting but still the same??

Then you are not following the instructions correctly in post 20 !
Did you reflash the USB first ?
Did you check the content on it after the download as TP_PROG.dbs and NOTHING ELSE !!..no nos in brackets etc as the file will not be recognised.

All loaded fully now it had the file read me on it so pressed info and it's loaded rebooted box but still all channels scrambled except terrestrial??

Then your line is either not installed correctly or has been cut off by supplier.
Request a test line in the general satellite section where there is a thread for this.

Well just renting the property but thought all I needed was a LMB connection didn't know I had to subscribe to sky???

Well just renting the property but thought all I needed was a LMB connection didn't know I had to subscribe to sky???

Your first post states you have a gift card with a cline ?
That is what you have to load to the box !
That unlocks the sky channels to watch.

No nothing showing, I've had a look and the N- Server is offline, everything has loaded but can't unscramble channels, all I have is the terrestrial channels??

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ----------

Do I need to subscribe to sky for a basic package for this to work???

If you subscribe to them your defeating the whole point of what your doing.watch you tube video on how to add it manually,your probably labelling file in correctly

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 09:19 PM ----------

Please don't ring up *hy and ask for help or mention this forum

Don't worry wouldn't ring up anyone, just stick to this forum, not that daft, just want my box to work....

we all start a newbies without a clue so don't worry you will learn as we all did on how to get your box setup, great thing about this forum is people are always willing to help

Back