Can you input nline codes direct to the zgemma 2s

Can you put n line codes directly onto box without using computer as I cant pick up box using ip address or just searching on filezilla or open box control centre? I've got codes just need to input them I've got box all working on freeview and sky hd skin... helllllllppppppp...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He has 3 different threads on this Download a plugin called Dream explorer (Extensions) and put it in that way

Yes got ip address but won't connect to filezilla or dreambox control centre I've got it all set up with sky hd skin just need to put codes in??

Thanks I'll try that, I only have different threads as people keep telling me different things so I posted a question relevant to that, sorry if that's the wrong thing to do on here I'm a complete newbie, shall I take the threads down? thanks for your help guys

You cant take them down only moderator can do that best to keep everything in 1 place (y)

Okay no probs thanks again for your help ill try dream explorer and let you know how I get on..

Hi I've got dream explorer and got my codes any ideas where I put them, sorry for all questions i know I'm a pain in the arse but any help would be greatly appreciated,,,

I've got an nline all I have is a host and a pass if that makes sense It doesn't really to me it may as well all be in another language as I don't really know anything about these boxes, files, cams etc someone was supposed to do it all for me but they have let me down so I'm up the river with no lifejacket at the min

Right what image is on box or is it blank if blank you got some work to do mate.
Ask provider to send you your line edited in a newcamd.list file and a mg-cfg file shouldn't be a problem for him if not i will help you. Do you have a laptop we will need filezilla.

Okay so I think I've found it usr/keys and in the folder newcamd.list there is somewhere to put a host and a pass (5 numbers) then I have a user and I can see where that goes my question is 1. How do I edit and save? I can write over it but no option to save? 2. Which line do I edit as there's 2? 3. I also have an additional pass? Does that go after user? Hope this all makes sense? Thanks in advance

Hi I've got a sky hd type skin, I can't connect to filezilla or dreambox control centre for some reason neither pick up my box even when I type in ip address manually (I have checked it) so I was told to use dream explorer direct on box which I'm attempting to do as per last post that's how far I've got I think? Haha this is a nightmare I've been at it for about 3 days...

Do you have a laptop if it was me i would just reflash with woosh as your new and just start agin it will be faster.

I've got a laptop but it won't pick box up using filezilla or dreambox control centre that's why I'm trying to put them direct on box but in all honesty I'm going to unplug it and bin it soon it's doing my head in..

Start again with the wooshbuild and you will have it up and running in 15 minutes. 20 mins if your Stevie Wonder - it's that idiot proof. Honestly.

What's wooshbuild? I just want something that looks like sky? I have a USB that I flashed to box and it now looks like sky but just can't get codes on so box only works as a freeview, will I need to connect with filezilla or dreambox control centre with wooshbuild cos I can't they won't pick up zgemma even typing in ip address..

Back