Can you input nline codes direct to the zgemma 2s

If you pm me your line details or put teamviewer on your computer will do it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else do you need apart from my line details to do it? If I put team viewer on will you still be able to do it as it won't connect to filezilla or owt?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I can connect to your computer from where I am it will give you a code for me to access it or if you send me your line details I will tell you what to take out so you edit the line there Simples !!

Hi
If I have never had a sky or virgin sattelite link before I only have a virgin broadband with a sattelite dish and a zgemma h2s box.
What must I do to get prescribed sky sport and BT sport channels. At the momemt most of my sky channels are blank and BT
What are the next steps please

Hi
If I have never had a sky or virgin sattelite link before I only have a virgin broadband with a sattelite dish and a zgemma h2s box.
What must I do to get prescribed sky sport and BT sport channels. At the momemt most of my sky channels are blank and BT
What are the next steps please

mate Ive posted twice for you to click on the blue link to get yourself a connection, I'm not sure if its how your navigating around the forum but I've posted in two different threads, might be helpful if you have a look at your posts on your profile, youll find it there

Okay so I can't update line using computer so I've used dream explorer on box I have edited the vm.server line instead of the TV.server line does that make a difference?

I don't use Firefox but I can try and download it if that's what it takes, do you reckon it's worth trying?

Yes or try samba Kiddac said that on 1 of your other threads

Samba I'll have a look, I'm no good with all this I can see me going back to the old amiko box and binning this, thanks for all your help tich you've been a great help even if I couldn't get it going..

I've gotta go out now but I'll give you a ring tomorrow when I get in from work if that's okay mate?

Back