Cancelling Vermin Broadband

rhythmm

Currently have vermin bb only, but finding a bit expensive compared to other providers. Will it affect my line at all if i cancel or will it stay active?

As said, they usually leave lines live but there's no guarantee and you could be disconnected at any point.

You may think what you're paying is expensive compared to other providers but are you getting the speeds you're paying for? if so, it can't be that bad plus how much are you saving per month by receiving their tv service for free?

As said, they usually leave lines live but there's no guarantee and you could be disconnected at any point.

You may think what you're paying is expensive compared to other providers but are you getting the speeds you're paying for? if so, it can't be that bad plus how much are you saving per month by receiving their tv service for free?

This is exactly why I haven't cancelled as of yet. The speeds are fine but the random £1.99 increases that they throw in aren't exactly welcome. Will have a good think about it, but will most likely keep it as other broadband providers are hit and miss even if they are cheap.

Thanks for the replies

Yeah the occasional price increases aren't great but it's the same with all providers as they will all increase their prices occasionally. Have you tried ringing them to get a better deal? - I think I will do that this week.

Yh I have phoned up and they did apply a £1.99 CR to my account for the remainder of the contract, which means ill be paying the same as what I am atm which is better than nothing tbh. I think it would be worth you phoning up also as they may offer something similar

Reactions: ste
I do usually ring them up periodically but I haven't felt the need to for a while as for the last 12 months almost, I have been getting good service on the whole.

I ring them everytime my discount on my account runs out and they apply a new discount on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ste
I ring them everytime my discount on my account runs out and they apply a new discount on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too I cancel my contract every 12 months and they call you back during the week and you negotiate a new deal ha!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back