Can't flashing

Im trying too flash my h2s,ive got to a screen it says wooshbuild version and at the bottom I hit the green button to flash and nothing is happening been at this al. day my heads sore lol

Never attempted to use WiFi on my box so got no idea if you can flash it that way
You might be better off using a Ethernet cable to get it setup then try using the WiFi after

You'll be the first person I know that's flashed a H2S with a wifi adapter. Why are you not doing it the easy way with an ethernet connection?

I put network adapter in the front USB,etthernet can't be done main box is other end of house,i though WiFi would be easy,ive found network wizard it detects all the WiFi hotspots in my street so the adapter is defo picking the up but it fails to connect,it doesn't even as for my password,pissed right off lol

Quick question: the TV you're trying to set up on, has it ever had an official Skybox connected?

I ask this because if it has, then at one time or other it'll have been connected to the phone line. And, if this is the case, simply move your router and use the cable to connect router to phone line!

Dont want the hassle of wires the,my dongle is picking up my WiFi I select it hit OK in network wizard and it tries to connect and fails,it doesn't even ask for my WiFi password,terrible software I'm completely snookered

You need to change it to manual setup to see the setup page.

It will then let you select the security type and password box. You can't just accept the defaults or you don't see this setup page.

Stick with it, you will get there.

I half way through doing a guide for this but have the basics saved in a word doc you should be able to get connected if you follow this. The pictures are not great but it will get you connected
Must do some pictures from the bit in Wooshbuild you have to connect the wifi so it looks the same for people

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fko2tuu7z3d35s/Setting up Wifi.docx?dl=0

Must do some pictures from the bit in Wooshbuild you have to connect the wifi so it looks the same for people

Also if you keep hitting exit back to the start.
Then menu, then click on informations then click on network you will see if its connected when finished the link will be GREEN at bottom

Back