Car Log Book

Good news!!!!!!

Well i have an update and good news!!!

Now got the New Log book in my sons name! oh its a new style to a fancy RED one !!!
so Panic and paranoia over LOL!

glad to hear it linny, you can now forget all those bad thoughts, and the pair of you can get down to happy motoring.

Keep safe you two.

well now i know its legally ours and have no worries ive been driving it about and well im getting used to driving a small manual car lol! Just need George to get his licence so he can drive it soon

I am so Happy for you Linny:happy::happy:grin:elighted George received the log book in his name.I know it has been a bit of worry for you.So Glad it is all sorted(y)Glad for George as well,it wont be long before he is driving around with the best of them.Good luck Linny and George(y)

im still waiting for mine to go through, i even have to send a D1 form off to verify that i have passed my driving test, DSA never sent any paperwork over the idiots! LOL

UPDATE!!!!
My son Passed his driving test this morning - God ive never felt so bloody sick LOL!!! from 8.10 til he got back at 9.00 i was having kittens LOL

many congratulations George, hope youhave many years of happy and safe motoring

Congratulations George on passing your driving test.Great day today for friends passing there driving test.Well done George.You must be very proud Linny.So happy for you both:happy::happy:

Back