CBS Reality not working/

jazz

Strange problem with CBS Reality channel with the Blade. Channel is down No Video Audio notification, but CBS Reality +1 is working ok. Any one else with the same problem? might have to do a factory reset?

It looks like it has been overlooked when the channel list has been updated,
just checked mine and it's the same mate,
a channel scan will fix it till the channel lists get updated., or watch it all an hour on.

Galaxy...

cheers galaxy
are you referring to wait for the blade online channel list to be updated? Carried out a full scan for astra 28.2E, but still no joy! Not much of a problem just the wife keeps nagging!

cheers galaxy
are you referring to wait for the blade online channel list to be updated? Carried out a full scan for astra 28.2E, but still no joy! Not much of a problem just the wife keeps nagging!

yes i was referring to the blade online channel list mate,
try a manual scan on 11344.00 H 27500 that shud find it and then either add "cbs reality" manually to ur favorites or just go to the satalite list and find it there,

hope that helps
Galaxy...

Sorry to sound a numpty but how do you enter 11344.00 H 27500 with a manual scan?
On the manual installation setup, create a new tp, there are only two digits, a decimal point and then three digits - see screen pic

bladex.jpg

Sorry to sound a numpty but how do you enter 11344.00 H 27500 with a manual scan?
On the manual installation setup, create a new tp, there are only two digits, a decimal point and then three digits - see screen pic

bladex.jpg

leave it till later m8 if you want, and you'll find that there will be a blade-online update for this to save you bothering,

but i do see what you mean about entering the digits, enter them as 11.344 27.500 if you want to do a manuals scan

Galaxy...

cheers galaxy

Jazz,
i think you'll find the channel list has been updated mate,
Just for ur missus lol

Galaxy...

Back