Cccam Droping out

Jeffzapp

Hi Everyone

I am having bad problems with these BM500S box's. If I leave it on a F.T.A. channel for a while then switch to an encrypted channel Cccam drops out. If I switch the box off from the back or go to the 9991 option and switch the host off then back on it will clear strait away. I have tried all the firm wares available for this box and still the same problem. I then took the box back to where I purchased it from and swapped it for another assuming it was faulty but no after flashing it the same problem exists. If anyone can enlighten me with any info regarding this problem I would be very grateful as the next option will be the bin!!!

Regards

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 AM ----------

Hi Everyone

I am having bad problems with these BM500S box's. If I leave it on a F.T.A. channel for a while then switch to an encrypted channel Cccam drops out. If I switch the box off from the back or go to the 9991 option and switch the host off then back on it will clear strait away. I have tried all the firm wares available for this box and still the same problem. I then took the box back to where I purchased it from and swapped it for another assuming it was faulty but no after flashing it the same problem exists. If anyone can enlighten me with any info regarding this problem I would be very grateful as the next option will be the bin!!!

Regards

Sorry BM5000S

It happened to mine last night after watching Match of the day I went on the encrypted channels but they didn't work

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully the developers of the flash are going to work out a fix hopefully sooner rather than later and don't forget just turn the host off then save, then turn the host back on and save and your darkness will become light. So if your monitoring the forum you cleaver flash developing people lets have a fix ASAP as it's a great box and at the right price.

Regards

That may work on your box 2012ysyb but it sure doesn't on mine. It will if I switch off from the back but that would mean I would have to get up off my ar*e!!

Regards

@Jeffzapp the easiest way to get your channels to work is to press the standby button twice.

yes this works most of the times for me but not always...

I've had this problem since I bought the box in March so far Blade haven't done anything about it

@zee24 This problem happend to me two days ago am using Jan 25 firmware I dont think I need to change it. Blade 5000s has two main problems sound going out of sync when your on hd channels and cccam dropping out

sent them a message on FB never usually get a reply but if more of us message them even if we don't get a reply they'll know it's an issue and hopefully sort the prob out

Hi Everyone

Perhaps you aren't getting an answer on FB because Blade Media can't really advertise that they have anything to do with the development of 3rd party firmware containing Cccam etc. (we all know better of course) The guy who uploaded the latest file for the BM5000s
bobby123 might have an idea if they are working on any fixes etc.

Regards

Probably not, what am I meant to say to the place where I got it from, can't say the 3rd party CCCam line I use keeps dropping out lol

@zee24 I wouldn't say that as well am surprised Its only happening to us four lets all try to set the box up again take all the cables out.

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ----------

Blade 5000 remotes are not good they stop working 4 months after using it.

Blade remote's are rubbish yeah one problem ever BM5000s user has in common. I've already had one replaced luckily for me didn't have to pay for it as still under warranty

Hi 2012ysyb

I am going to hang on to my box m8 as I'm sure things will get sorted in the end. At the end of the day this is what our hobby is about. We must all stick together and help one another out with tips, tricks, fix's and knowledge etc. I am sure whoever it is that is developing the 3rd party firmware will be wanting to sort all these small hiccups out. As I said in an earlier post bobby123 who uploaded the last firmware update may know when a new version of firmware is due for release and if the problems we have mentioned has been addressed. I will PM him now and see if I get a reply.

Regards

@JEFFZAPPP So bobby123 knows how to get a firmware for this and sort this out and does your free to air HD channels sound go out of sync when you exit the epg?

I've no idea if bobby123 has any influence at all regarding firmware updates for the BM5000s. All I was saying is that he uploaded the last firmware update to this site so perhaps he knows someone who may know someone or he may know nothing at all. I have sent him a PM but to date I have had no reply. My box is fine regarding any sync issues.

Regards

Jeffzapp have you tried to delete the Cccam or Newcamd details on 9991 option and doing it again? I'm going to try that today if that helps.

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ----------

If that don't help and there's no firmware update for this by January im going to buy a new box.

Jeffzapp have you tried to delete the Cccam or Newcamd details on 9991 option and doing it again? I'm going to try that today if that helps.

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ----------

If that don't help and there's no firmware update for this by January im going to buy a new box.

Hi 2012ysyb

Yes m8. I have tried everything imaginable to try and fix the Cccam stopping after watching F.T.A channels with no luck I am afraid. It's a problem with the firmware and I have now resigned myself to the fact that only the developers can fix it.. I am quite sure that the developers are aware of this particular problem and they will iron it out eventually. So if you are monitoring this section of the forum developers lets have a fix guys!!! By the way still no info either way from bobby123.

Regards

Back