channel lists on flybay

inbed79

TK Veteran
Just been flicking around fley bay and to see so meany chan lists for sale
it makes me laugh lol to see some ppl making money out of some one else hard work

Hmmm! I was just about to buy a Channel list of eBay, obviously not a good idea then!!

Please accept my apologies for asking but is there chance that you could point me in the direction of any definitive guides for setting up channels etc on the Skybox F5s.

I've just bought a box, watched a few youtube clips but am still none the wiser!!

Cheers,

JMN

Hmmm! I was just about to buy a Channel list of eBay, obviously not a good idea then!!

Please accept my apologies for asking but is there chance that you could point me in the direction of any definitive guides for setting up channels etc on the Skybox F5s.

I've just bought a box, watched a few youtube clips but am still none the wiser!!

Cheers,

JMN
Hi you can find most of what you need in downloads section and its free so no need to pay

Thanks,

So my understanding is that I can download a Channel List (I'm assuming that the TP_PROG dated 14/10/2013 is the latest).
Then arrange for a test 24 hours from a cccam cline server site, install the cccam and apply the channel list?

If that works I then need to find a cccam cline server to buy a subscription??

JMN

15/10 is the latest file, put the channel list first on your F5 and get yourself a cline and way to go....

Back