Channel numbers

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
any one know how to get channels in same order as you’d get on sly/vermin as in number sequences.
Any help appreciated

it depends on your setup, if using abm for cable only then if you have an 'all channels' bouquet they should be numbered correctly but the other bouquets will be wrong, ie bbc1 in all channels will be 101, but bbc1 in entertainment wont be. If you disable 'Create main bouquet' in abm providers, then you will lose the 'All channels' bouquet but then the numbering in the other bouquets will be correct.

it depends on your setup, if using abm for cable only then if you have an 'all channels' bouquet they should be numbered correctly but the other bouquets will be wrong, ie bbc1 in all channels will be 101, but bbc1 in entertainment wont be. If you disable 'Create main bouquet' in abm providers, then you will lose the 'All channels' bouquet but then the numbering in the other bouquets will be correct.

Thanks grog

I just disabled the create main bouquet and yes all channels has gone but my channels are in a order now I understand , cheers

Back