Channel question on Zgemma 2S

I set my box up with the first image Sucmnsee put on here around Christmas time. When I set it up I changed the sky UK area to Central Midlands, would this explain why I don't seem to have Setanta Ireland anymore?? Should I have left the area set to Ireland to keep Setanta??

Also I don't seem to have Sky Box Office on the box, I always had it on my F5S and my providor does include SBO events. I'm getting everything sorted before the big fight :)

Finally, As previously mentioned I'm on Sucmnsee's first image. It's been fine although the image is sometimes a little gittery, not sure if this is down to the box though. Just wondered if there's any point in uploading to a newer image. I struggled a bit the first time so don't want to do it if there isn't much difference.

A update will fix a few problems on the box from the first releases If you update to Sucmnsee 165 back up do your usb setting up The in ABM change the top area setting to your area Keep Irish channels then set Sd version to your area, Then scan, Do your EPG The files are already set up in the folders CCcam and Mg cam so just edit the folders Takes approx 20mins to set up

Thanks Tich

Just to confirm I set freesat area as my area, set sky Republic or Ireland to yes (should I then use Republic of Ireland SD or HD), and then the Sky UK setting to my Region too?

Does that sound right?

If your using Sucmnsee 165 image every thing is set up so just change freesat and sd uk Irish channels should be sd and no to hd bouquet and channels to update

I would set Freesat to 'No' as it is causing a few problems with some VIX images when scanning for channels and then causing a tune lock failure.

There should be another bouquet named all channels at the bottom of the list, that being all irish channels i belive but might depend on how you have your bouquet set up

Thanks, I see all my channels again in the button bouquet again along with the Irish channels. Is that right? No way of getting everything in the top bouquet or just Irish at least in the bottom one? If you see what I mean! :-)

Liking this setup a lot though! :-)

Cheers

At the min my top all channels bouque is all english channnels then the bottom one is the irish channels i think, i'm at work so carnt check lol

No bother Johnny. Appreciated :-) My bottom list seems to have all the top but plus my Irish channels at least thanks. It's maybe a setting I have?!

Cheers mate. Yeah I've the Irish sports channels. No way to and amalgamate into the top list? Mind you the bottom one had all the HD channels in IT you don't get now and whatever else

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ----------

Also I've a movie channel called '5720' in my main movies bouquet. Do I need to rename some manually?

if using abm is there not a section you can use for setting up your list of channels you want and naming that bouquet say johnnies favourites?
..................................................................................

think channel numbers might change to the name of that channel without having to diy it.

Back