Channel question on Zgemma 2S

hi all zgemma noob here so dont flame me too much, ok got box up and running managed to ftp my cccam and newcamdlist but stuck how to sky tyne regions ?,
what do need to change and how to do that then activate it, tried it still seem to have set as ireland sucmnsee's backup

tia
mm

If uv already changed provider to Tyne then :
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan. Wait
Reboot

If uv already changed provider to Tyne then :
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan. Wait
Reboot

thanks, have tired that Sucmnsee but now when i press the epg get options for favourites and last scanned under select bouquets, now get no listings when using either option ?

Last edited:
U shouldnt be in last scanned. Should be in something like All channels or Entertainment etc.

Instead of epg button press up or down for that epg and then providers- sky top one.
(At work so may not be exact)

U shouldnt be in last scanned. Should be in something like All channels or Entertainment etc.

Instead of epg button press up or down for that epg and then providers- sky top one.
(At work so may not be exact)

yeah since scan all channels and entertainment have gone and only have the favs or last scanned, appears i have poss deleted or not added the bouquets correctly then ?

Try pressing the TV button on the gemma remote

also get the two same options
favourites (tv)
last scanned

thanks that seems to have added them all be it with a few more options , do i need to change/turn off/hide hd options in the abm providers section as got a lot of hd movie channels etc which obviously aren't avail any more, once i sort that how would that effect the few hd channels that are avail such as btsport ?

Last edited:
Mine is freesat NO, ROI NO, Sly uk YES, then region to "area" custom....I'm running Hades OPenvixmand thats the only option I get. normally you select your region in SD and leave the rest alone. I get setanta using autobouquets 28.2E from plug ins. it leaves the available HD channels in the list.

Mine is freesat NO, ROI NO, Sly uk YES, then region to "area" custom....I'm running Hades OPenvixmand thats the only option I get. normally you select your region in SD and leave the rest alone. I get setanta using autobouquets 28.2E from plug ins. it leaves the available HD channels in the list.

You're running Hades......is that the offcial version?

ok im using scumnsee's lastest image

ive turned off freeview
turned off sky ireland

set sky to yes
and local to tyne SD

then turned off sky sd on further below

anything else i need to do to keep the few remaining hd channels

Its available on the zgemma.tv website,

You might have to experiment with your settings, I seem to remember leaving Sly SD on

ok im using scumnsee's lastest image

ive turned off freeview
turned off sky ireland

set sky to yes
and local to tyne SD

then turned off sky sd on further below

anything else i need to do to keep the few remaining hd channels

No I left Ireland on then changed providers order to sky UK

I appear to be up and running now with following ticked

freesat(uk) - no

sky republic Ireland - no

sky uk - no

sky uk(sd) - yes

then area set to my area

anything i've missed ?

I have freest no

Sky Ireland yes

Sky Ireland Republic of Ireland sd

Sky Ireland generate main bouquet yes

Sky Ireland generate section bouquet no

All rest set to no till sky Ireland rescan every time yes

Sky UK no

sky UK sd yes

Sky UK sd area your region

All rest yes

Prees back go to hide sections go down list tic all Ireland sections apart from sports .

Press back go to providers order set sky UK to top and Ireland bottom

Press back start scan.

When u press epg you'll see another all channel at bottom of list that'll have satanta there.

Back