Channels added for starview

you promised that last week, i had to endure no champions league quarter final , becsuse you cant be bothered to add sly sports two, come on pull your finger out!

you miserable git ,be thankful for wot you have ,if you were so desperate for sky sports 2 just pay for it you pratt ,Kiddy is working hard to put chanells on why should he when folk like you dont appreciate any thing in futre dont come on here calling some 1 who is doing all he can to get us free tv be thankfull and wait

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with Trevor, if kiddy did not do this you would still be using your box as a door stop, until the new software was released I was paying for all the sports too, kiddy is doing a fantastic job, long may it continue.

Many Many thanks to THE KIDDYMAN and TK to backup SV running and now friend of mine is waiting for HD COMBO LAN+. Com on THE KIDDY when you finish with SV6/7 try to update for COMBO LAN+

this is great news im new in here and can wait to get my downloads started just thinking off something constructive to write!!!

Your intro post is grand simless, its just you have to wait 30 mins approx for server to update before you can download,

when user name turns blue your good to go ;)

nice to see skysports news up and running, kiddy try getting the box working on its own, with out the internet only asking cheers.

it cant work without the internet. Them days are well and truly over. If you want it without the internet get in touch with Sky.

@ simless

This thread is for channel updates on the starview server.

Have a read here & you`ll get sorted >> Starview

BtW, the darl x you refer to is a moderator here . Her name is anto 1969.

Last edited:
Hi everyone new on here but been reading posts for a while and some very good helpers and info on here.

Can anyone advise me if they are getting Animal Planet and Discovery Channel on starview as I can't I have the other channels and yes I have downloaded showmustgoon.
Cheers

have a look at first page any channels people have reported getting are on that list ;)

edit* I've just had a look and animal planet and discovery are on the list :dunno:

Last edited:
have a look at first page any channels people have reported getting are on that list ;)

edit* I've just had a look and animal planet and discovery are on the list :dunno:

Yes I know they are listed but they are not currently available to watch as they are still scrambled

Me too thekiddy doing some great work mate well done

All the HD combo users want is an idea when our firmware will appear just a date?? 2 weeks 2 months,2 years please let us know even if its bad news boxes are £200 nicker!!!

Back