Channels added for starview

hi,

for info

i was watching british eurosport earlier and noticed it was not on the list at the front of the thread.....

the kiddy is doing gr888888888 work &we ALL should be very GRATEFUL. can anyone please advise me, when you are not watcning the box or watching normal tv or in bed DO YOU LEAVE BOX ON A CHANNEL OR TURN OFF ON STANBY/ OR DOSENT IT MAKE ANY DIFFERANCE LOL..many thxs to the kiddy & all @ TK........:)

Hi all SV7 been fine up until recently where im having a lot of problems with ss2 and majority of movies and kids that was working jus wondered if it only me (my internet connection) or if it maintenance on the server.

Thanks in advance

|S_M_C|

Hi all SV7 been fine up until recently where im having a lot of problems with ss2 and majority of movies and kids that was working jus wondered if it only me (my internet connection) or if it maintenance on the server.

Thanks in advance

|S_M_C|

im havin same problem, must be server maintenance, thekiddy said it would be up and down for a while until we get all channels back.:cheesy grin:

im havin same problem, must be server maintenance, thekiddy said it would be up and down for a while until we get all channels back.:cheesy grin:
Thank you for the reply i believe it was maintenance as mine is all fine again now :) just hope it stays on for the ecl tommorow :grin:

as per thread title, this thread is for posting new channels that have been added

not a request thread,

Sly sports 2 recently was added to the list is does work just very poor almost every 30 seconds it "scrambled" again just curious if this is again just me or maybe im just being to inpatient
again thanks in advance

SMC

mine is the same smc13 but been alright all day started when match came on
Hi maza1965 cheers for the reply , yeah mine the same must be overload onserver as i should imagine everyone who enjoys english football is watching this one

the kiddy if the server is not over loaded what was the cause off the constant freezing / glitching / scrambled every 30-60 seconds

the kiddy if the server is not over loaded what was the cause off the constant freezing / glitching / scrambled every 30-60 seconds

This is definately something that needs addressing. I know we are not strictly paying for the service but we are only getting 12 months for the money we laid out. And at times these boxes are UNWATCHABLE due to the constant freezing.

Whatever causes this needs fixing.

must say the Man U Chelsea game was freeze-free for me last night. Thanks to everyone who have made this (returning channels) all possible.

i would look more closely at set-up or possible regional issues as i myself also watched the man u / Chelsea game without any issues what so ever just prior to this watched ESPN celtic vs St Johnstone and had a slight flicker for 10 secs throughout the full game. however in saying all that above i was very lucky as during the day when trying to watch kids programs the box will freeze and glitch every few mins and is pretty much un watchable. so it appears to have a few diffrent factors area, setup and possibly channel frequency that channel is hosted on. but being honest starviews where never that great before with the same issues as being currently presented i hope the Kryptview gets sorted soon had no issues of such with that server.

Back