Channels are starting to come back

tokaf

A few channels are starting to come back on the Kryptview a780, BT sport, a few film channels, the F1 channel, it's a start...

Last edited:
My KV A780 has been side lined for quite some time now. Think I'll have a go it bringing it back to life just for the nostalgic value of it all.

Should bring back some good memories if nothing else.

Was always a decent bit of kit in its time!!

And still is..! Haha.. Had faith the whole time.Mine still going like a trooper..!. (New miracle box user now... but not sat.. so still not gone to the "dark side".. )

just seen that some of the channels are back up. is there a list anywhere of the channels that are now working? if not i could have a look at mine and make a list if it is going to be helpful for anyone. let me know cheers

Ssnhq, BT sports, r up n running but ss1 to 5 still down. Some movies have came bk 2 days ago n some still down including some factual n entertainment channels. So I think the guys are working on it n we need to allow them time since we don't pay none! I get distraught that some people think they can just come n tell the Kv boys what to do. Grrrr

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

By not supported you mean it's not updatable? If so I can tell you that you wrong in many ways just like those who said 780A was dead earlier in the past few months

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

now gents take it easy please,sometimes questions get answered wrongly and discovered later in rereading back.if the 780 is off maybe still on 2013 firmware and will need null modem flash.

hi ,iam talking remote update . also update version is pv4.2.08 i think as you can guesss i am new to this thank you

Back