Channels missing

Yea all gone except ssp1
But it happened last week and they all came back
More importantly where's the boxing on
ssp 1 2 3 are still transmitting on 12110h27500 along with f1 all sports and other chans on 12207v27500 have gone silent along with 11914h27500 which has the rest of sport +atlantic +1 and disney kids chanells.
hope this helps

I think it's probably time we all faced facts SLY CS is finished Those who try and do there magic have had 3yrs to get HD back and haven't it's gone for good in Italy and it seems very much apparent that's now happening here

The only option left is to switch to a cable box and see how long that lasts :(

the hd version of those channels have likely been cracked and its probably just not being shared publicly, gotta be a reason why some of these boquet generators generate a hd boquet on e2 by default when none of those channels actually work, its only speculation on my behalf but makes sense if you think about it, only time will tell.

I'd imagine if it had been cracked by anyone they'd have wanted to make money on it so I would be out there

afaik the encryption of hd broadcast can only be decrypted by hd boxes, the actual box and card are needed for decryption as compared to sly sd channels which only need a card hence sly boxes use a shared card facility. No doubt at some point in the future when a large majority of sly boxes are hd then those sly subscribers will get a deal to move over before sd broadcasts are ended. However hopefully by then something else will be afoot

the hd version of those channels have likely been cracked and its probably just not being shared publicly, gotta be a reason why some of these boquet generators generate a hd boquet on e2 by default when none of those channels actually work, its only speculation on my behalf but makes sense if you think about it, only time will tell.
Virgin Media boxes also run e2 and they can still get HD through CS as far as I know

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back