Channels missing

Hi folks, anyone able to tell me how to retrieve the ss1 etc channels on the other transponder?
I note shieldsy1991 and derekjf said it here on thread. Appreciate any help.
On that, will my zgemma 2s remember which transpoder or will I have to change transponder each time I turn it on?
I am using a sucmnsee skin
Edit: I am after finding this video in another thread: http://www.techkings.org/threads/adding-missing-channels-guide.122438/

Hold tough, I will try it tonight, thanks :-)

Just a question on this, I'm based in Ireland and my BB & sat provider is Sly and all my channels are gone.
Friends who are on other providers are not having any issues.
Is this the same in the UK or does anyone know if this is just linked to us on Sly BB and Sat?

Just a question on this, I'm based in Ireland and my BB & sat provider is Sly and all my channels are gone.
Friends who are on other providers are not having any issues.
Is this the same in the UK or does anyone know if this is just linked to us on Sly BB and Sat?

Check with your provider some are having DNS issues so you will need to change your line details.

Check with your provider some are having DNS issues so you will need to change your line details.

Thanks for your feedback,

I'm not very technical so this doesn't mean too much to me.
I know it may be difficult for you to say but do you really think its required that I need a new line to resolve this?

To add this this, I was onto my line provider last night and he advised my line passed a test he ran and other lines are running fine.
Also a friend has a line with the same provider but has BB via a different provider to me and his is fine.

Is there anyway to swap an iptv channel to the epg.?
For example if I click 401 it opens the iptv alternative ?

Back