channels wont load on skybox f3

kriss

no channels when i do a scan it does not even show the satalite on the left side of the screen, when it gets to 100% it says no channels found can not leave menu cause there are no channels can anyone help thanks

i take it u put the sat feed in the right hole on the back off the box,have u ever had the box working

yeah went of when watching did not come back on turned off and on .no channels and does not find any head done in

Does your box show any signal if u have any other box try it to make sure lnb is ok and dish not moved,u could also try and default the box then rescan but if u have a cline in it make sure u no it before u try that.

add new softwair channels back but scrambled . the cc line in the bottom left has gone how do i get that back thanks

in the menu look for manage config files ccam.cfc open it and put it in there using your remote and if u can not find it go to network section then press 6666 and it will show up

thanks but should 1 say active or will it come unscrambled when i put it in cause 1 and 2 say offline the other no active any idea i have looked at all the list the 6666 worked great thanks

where it says active tick the box next to it then u need to reboot and make sure your dhcp is on in the network settings

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 PM ----------

i would also make sure your line is not already in there

dont know what i am doing wrong can not get it in

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 PM ----------

i can not find sky uk satalite in list what am i doing wrong

---------- Post Merged at 11:45 PM ----------

thanks done it u were a big help

Back