Clone h2s

Hi all can't remember how to make a copy of h2s by installing a pen drive into the front of the box to make a copy to install on another h2s i have aquired any help would be appreciated I did have a guide but can't seem to find it cheers again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all can't remember how to make a copy of h2s by installing a pen drive into the front of the box to make a copy to install on another h2s i have aquired any help would be appreciated I did have kiddac s guide but can't seem to find it cheers again
well I don't know what image you are using but on openatv just press blue button and select complete backup and select the device i.e usb you want to save it to.

Last edited:
Hi all can't remember how to make a copy of h2s by installing a pen drive into the front of the box to make a copy to install on another h2s i have aquired any help would be appreciated I did have kiddac s guide but can't seem to find it cheers again
If you are using an old image, it might be easier and quicker to just flash a new image to both boxes then you have all updated plugins and bits and pieces

Back