Compared to a Zgemma

marknewham

Anyone on here compared this box to the zgemma box? I currently have a zgemma which I love but wondering if this is going to be a huge improvement based on the big difference in price?

TIA,

Mark

I had zgemma before I got duo 2 and for me personally it was worth it. The speed of the box, being able to have internal hdd and the build quality was with it I also wanted a cable tuner so it made sense to me but I pai £73 for the zgemma and the duo 2 with drive and twin sat and cable tuners was £390 so depends if you've got the spare cash. I have to say I'm really liking the vix skin never could see the point in trying to make the skin look like sky.

Yeah thats quite a price difference - so generally people dont use a sky skin on a duo? If i was to use it as the main box i'd like the transition to be as seamless as possible for the rest of the household...

You can put the blue skin on if you want but it's basically the same but blue (obviously) with similar font and icons as a sky box but has the same functionality as the vix night skin only a bit more sad in my opinion.

Back