conditional access modules and cards

cactikid

VIP Member
Any old farts use them old things as i see many around the place.
Do they work plug and play with no softcam on box for specific services and sats?

Any old farts use them old things as i see many around the place.
Do they work plug and play with no softcam on box for specific services and sats?

...I just love replying to random older threads!
Yes mate they do...providing they have an active service...and the right card for the right module.
An old fart of a mate used to run these things on his trusty Technomate back in't day...they were preloaded with encrypted channels and you paid subscriptions up front-one had Italian/German sports and another filled to the b(rim) with dubious European blue are but two that I recall...what I never understood was the prices they charged at the time...hundreds for each...and he had a few for sure. He was a hobbyist fair enough and they were bought from satellite shops...but Christ on a bike!
Still a shed-load on fLeaBay I see!

C.

While moving rubbish around i think i found a diablo module from years ago and never used it and wondered if systems still used these,and yes new recruits would not have known about these,still got my tm1000d x 2 scart boxes.Yes i have seen still many cards and modules still on sale.

...yeah I reckon they still use 'em mate. You've made me go on a nostalgia trip and have just been having a look-see...I can't believe they're still churning them out...not only the pre-owned but brand-spankers too...obviously more popular than I gave them credit for! o_O
Definitely a buyers market!

I did come across a link somewhere to many cards and cams thinking kingofsats would give the encrypted protection in use for that provider and to use the matching part and thinking they should work in e2 boxes.

I did come across a link somewhere to many cards and cams thinking kingofsats would give the encrypted protection in use for that provider and to use the matching part and thinking they should work in e2 boxes.
...Ahh, I get what you mean by that...in theory that sounds very possible indeed...I like your thinking! :(y):

Still got my gamma card in my solo 4k but it goes not do anything. My bluedragon card got zapped by novas fake update, and my m2+ card did not last long.

Still got my gamma card in my solo 4k but it goes not do anything. My bluedragon card got zapped by novas fake update, and my m2+ card did not last long.
Wowzer :emoji_open_mouth:...that's some bad luck on the card front mate!!!
What happened to the m2+ card...just fried?

No the provider just strengthened their encryption and the cards stopped working. This is same as gamma they stopped irdeto 2 on 39e other than a few channels that are left.

Ah that old chestnut! :mad:...the miserable sods certainly know how to hit us where it hurts, that's for sure!

Back