Cutting off VM

demuss

Just trying to find out if I cut off my VM tv package I have and buy a zGemma h2h does anyone know if the line will disconnect or will it still send a signal like freeview like how sly does

Yeap the signal will still be there, it's always best to keep something with them ie broadband as that guarantees the feed stays live.
I don't think they bother unplugging you anymore. I've heard of people hooking up to the old ntl boxes (connection point) and it's still being live.

dangerous said:
I've heard of people hooking up to the old ntl boxes (connection point) and it's still being live.

mmmmmm. wonder if my old trusted Nokia d box would give me ALL my channels back.....pmsl.. [ wishful thinking ] ha ha

The thing is I don't have broadband with them just the tv so wanted to find out if anyone here has had just the tv line and cut it off

You should be ok, it's not often they disconnect you. Personally I would chance it. You could always swap to VM for your broadband if or when your current sub is up. Let's face it VM broadband is good ;-)

Oh I never knew you could get internet without the land line that would save a few pounds can't remeber the last time someone rang the land line for me normally for the missis

Oh I never knew you could get internet without the land line that would save a few pounds can't remeber the last time someone rang the land line for me normally for the missis

Ive tried that one m8, £32 for BB only... £34.50p for both... ???

Back