Disconnected

iany999

Hi I have down loaded open a tv to my h2h box. I went to load line but all I am getting is disconnected from server and below that server has disconnected. Does that mean the server has switched me off still had 4months left.

The chances are, the problem is at that end, why not contact your supplier.

Hi I have down loaded open a tv to my h2h box
did you d/l a backup image from here or ATV nightly build? IF you d/l ATV nightly you need to add the cam feed, there are guides on the forum that cover all the steps if making your own image

Off I am reading correctly, there are two things he did
1 put ATV on box
2 install line

On ATV, line goes in usr/keys, if that is the problem.

If he d/l a backup he should be fine but IF he d/l the ATV nightly he wont have any cams yet as you need to add the cam feed yourself or wont be able to install any cams let alone put a line on the box.... we need a bit more info on the build/image he has used to point him in the right direction

Hi Guys, Thanks for the reply's, yes I D/L ATV then tried to input the line with ftp, usr keys right clicked newcamd list view/edit checked line clicked ok, says Directory listing of usr/keys successful, then a short time laterit states Disconnected from server.
Thanks again
Ian

What image/build was on it before? How long is your line staying connected on ATV now??

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

That's what I get for coming on here sober! He just has to get quicker then :-)

Hi I have down loaded open a tv to my h2h box. I went to load line but all I am getting is disconnected from server and below that server has disconnected. Does that mean the server has switched me off still had 4months left.
you never said how your connecting to your network ?? wireless or through lan cable but to check network

menu / setup / system / network / device setup / adapter settings just click ok to activate this
go back try network test if this is ok then its your line detail which are wrong
you could also try restarting network or setup through network wizard....

Have you looked in network in my computer on your pc and if see your box put line in that that way?

disconnected from server is common with filezilla as its time sensitive to do your things as it unconnects from box in case you doze off.press reconnect and choose last login ip and back in

disconnected from server is common with filezilla as its time sensitive to do your things as it unconnects from box in case you doze off.press reconnect and choose last login ip and back in
Hi Guys, thanks for all the replies, I got in touch eventually with the provider and he changed the line and got me up and running again, but today it is down again. it now states, connection closed by server.

where are you seeing the words 'connection closed by server' - if it's on your filezilla window this is normal and happens everytime everyone uses filezilla. if it's on your zgemma box, where exactly is it saying this?

Back