Disk full message

Crust

Hopefully this is a quick fix. After the latest AutoBouquets update my harddrive is full. So I can't record/pause etc any TV. Can anyone help?

4f95a127d554ee2329700c383d0340de.jpg

EPG is missing data as well.

1ec7c6f91e380bdae0089d376315c470.jpg

so it looks as its a 500gb and mounted correctly,have you had box and hdd long-many recordings? if so what is on the hdd and any deleted recordings go into trash,is trash full and needs deleting for removal?

The box and harddrive are only a few months old but the wife tapes all the bloody soaps. I didn't know anything about the trash. Where do I find that?

the very top of your recordings deleted items trash can click on it,when finished in there click again to exit.
as asked above is there another usb device on box?

That should now work for you.

If it still doesn't, last thing to do is manually set the timeshift and recording locations. Even if they look right, manually reselect the timeshift folder on the device and the movie folder for recordings.

@cactikid @gmanpanthro @wooshman thanks for all your help. All sorted now and working fine. Still don't understand what the hell happened though.

If you unplugged the hdd and plugged it back in again with the box switched on, it allocates it a different mount point.
It sometimes just does it anyway to keep you on your toes!

bloody hell do you want to have to buy a new box?
never insert/remove cables or usb while units are powered on =costly mistake

Wooshman I've been trying out your build on a couple of boxes and followed the setup to a T.

Everything is grand except for some reason my timeshift folder fills up to the neck I've a tb of space and just noticed by chance 3/4 of its used up

Any idea what's going on there?

Everything is grand except for some reason my timeshift folder fills up to the neck I've a tb of space and just noticed by chance 3/4 of its used up

Any idea what's going on there?

You're not on Wooshman's thread mate.
I suspect you have set timeshift to 'enable autorecord' which records everything you watch.
But if you press Menu > Setup > Recordings & Timeshift > Timeshift Settings they should be similar to this:

Timeshift1.jpgTimeshift2.jpg

Edit: I have an 128gb Microsd card in my box, that's why it's not set to /media/hdd.

Last edited:
Back