Cable Does anyone have H1 backup with red for cable?

simonb

Does anyone have a good backup for H1 with red (cable) and blue (sky) on also cams and all the usual stuff autoboquets ect? for vix image.

Thanks in advance.

I am currently setting up using sucmnsees image, obviously a few changes to be made to get Tuners configured for cable, my net id is 21 Belfast. Gonna put the red HD skin on and then dump my settings to a USB so perhaps sucmnsee could post my setup for cable alongside his image download and save people the donkey work. Im not 100% and am new to this but should save people some time on initial setup (y)

Have files here but not sure how to upload them. Tried to upload the 2 bin files but they are not in the correct format. I should have tried to upload the zipped file but deleted that and arranged my USB so i could use it to flash another few H1's

If anybody can help me to upload them i will ASAP. Have PM'd sucmnsee to see if he can help you guys out and maybe put the image alongside his SAT image

Need to hold off Cacti as first box i have tried to do with this is stuck on FLSH for ages here. Hope it boots up soon or it will be sucmnsee's image and starting cable adjustments from scratch

Sucmnsee's image flashed immediately after i took out my updated image but dont fancy building the cable from scratch again. Think i dump the image again see if there was a fault with the files downloading first time round, Prob use the same USB as well to be sure

Right i have a backup file, cant upload here as saying invalid file type. Im gonna arrange to forward to sucmnsee and he can post it alongside his image. Anybody who wants this cable setup, just flash the box with Sucmnsee's original image. Then use a separate USB and put the openatv-zgemmas2s-4.2.1-2015-08-28_21-42.tar.gz file on. Setup-Vix-Backup-Restore - This my first venture at helping ppl so dont be too critical LOL.

Has saved me a lot of time, setting up first box was tiresome but now have 5 boxes flashed and ready to go to friends and family tomorrow.

So hopefully can share this with you fellow H1 users soon :peace:

Back