Dog Bite

Franco45

Cheesehead
I don't know if you guys have dogs, I'm a dog lover and an animal lover. Iv'e broken up many dog fights in the past year bringing my dogs to the park without any problems...most times it sounds a lot worse than it really is. My dog has had some bite wounds in the past 8 years of going to the park and has healed up fine. Two weeks ago it was my turn, the first time I've ever been bit...I broke up the fight but put my hand in the wrong place at the wrong time....I still don't know how. It happen so fast! I didn't realize how bad it was till I went to the car to get a towel to clean my hand and arm....Then i said F#$%!! they were very deep puncture wounds. It was nasty,you could see the fatty tissue and I could feel how deep it was with my finger. I wasn't mad at the dog,but the owner was an idiot. He thought he knew about dogs but was clearly a dumbass.

IMAG1444.jpgIMAG1445.jpgIMAG1446.jpgIMAG1447.jpgIMAG1443.jpg

F*CKING HELL Franco, if a dog would do that to anyone, then it shouldn't be off the leash, those are some serious looking bites, I hope you got your Tetanus jab after. What breed of dog was it, and , not that it matters, what do you be walking.
Why didn't the dogs owner break up the fight?? over here if a dog did that damage, it would be in the queue for sleepies (I know you said you weren't mad at the dog)
Myself, who is 6 foot and my wife, who is 5 ish, went walking one day, when this feckin monster of a horse sized dog came running towards us.

Great-dane-dog.jpg

Now I am afraid of dogs, but the wife isn't, but both of us were sh1tting bricks at this horse running straight for us, what does the owner do?? Feck all - AR$EHOLE, when we gave him grief, he just didn't see what was wrong with letting the fecker off the leash, what if it had been an old person who panicked and fell and broke something??, or fell the 4 foot or so into the river?
Some dog owners just have no common sense and should be banned from keeping dogs.

Hope you had them stitched otherwise they will leave some nasty scares, I absolutely doat on dogs and would have one if it wasn't for having a busy life, either one of us are out at work or taking the kids somewhere so we settled for 2 cats, one that we had from birth, the other is an O.A.P that we adopted because an elder lady could look after her anymore.

I was attacked by a rottweiler when I was 14 and it made a mess of my forearm, I didn't go for stitches myself and I still have nasty scares on my arm although well faded now.

I get wheelos point but the dog probably didn't mean to attack you as you said (not mad) and I guess you figured you got in the way. Personally I think the owner should be fined a shit load and the dog taken off him/her if they fail to keep it under control in future whether nice with humans or not.

Over this side we have little scrotes using staffs or pits for weapons, you see 13 year old's walking round the streets with them, not so much true breed pits but full staffs and they are brought up to attack.
There are soooooo many getting put down in animal shelters because young lads take them on then get board of them, it is such a shame because brought up properly they are loving friendly dogs.

I found one roaming the streets a few weeks ago, actually it was infact chasing my daughter but only playfully (she shit herself lol), the poor thing was starving so I tied it up fed it well and gave it a temp home until it was re-homed for good, having cats I couldn't let it our house but it loved it in my workshop/large well equipped shed lol. I made every effort to find its original owners but they never came forward.

To cut a long story short I managed to get it a new loving home after keeping it safe and taking it out regularly.

Here was the found poster I put up in the shops.
Would love to have kept him but never mind, he went to a good home (y)

Hope your on the mend mate and they are paying your medical bills + extra's.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 16
Damn Franco those look really nasty and painful, I would def. be going after the owner and have him pay any medical bills you may end up with, if he won't pay then take him to court.

I really loathe irresponsible dog owners, dogs are wonderful creatures, but they need to be raised with discipline and rules, they can sometimes be unpredictable and do things you would never think they would do.
A dog is a pack animal and can sometimes view other dogs as a threat to the pack (it's human family) and attack without warning, sadly a lot of owners forget this.
Hope you feel better soon Franco :)

Thanks for the comments guys. My wounds are healing up pretty good,and no I didn't go to the doctor or get stitches. I was surprised that it didn't really hurt that bad even thought it looked horrible. My hand was swollen bad for a week and I had to wrap it up to keep it clean. It hurt for a split second when the dog clamped down but it happened so fast. You could see my blood in the dogs mouth. It happened at a dog park here in my town. I have been going there for eight years now with my dogs,it's a huge five acre park that is fenced in. My dogs love it,they get to run free and get some exercise. So I bring both my Doberman Pinschers there and there's only one other dog already there a boxer. Right away he started to challenge my red Dobie and I pushed them apart without anything problem. Then a min. later he tried it with my Black Dobie and he growled at him and I yelled to startle them to stop and they did. I always stay really close to my dog when i get there to make there are no problems. The Boxer was clearly trying to be the alpha male and challenge my dog to see if he would back down by putting his chin on the back of my dogs neck.

The owner says "it's ok they'll figure it out" I had to stop myself from saying anything because that pissed me off. I finally told him "my dog won't put up with any BS" I guess what made me mad was he didn't realize that it was going to end up in a fight if we didn't keep them away from each other. He might have been right in another situation with the dogs figuring it out on there own....but my dog wasn't going to stand down and his wasn't either. And then it happened, his dog challenged my dog again and they went at it! I was a few feet away and grabbed my dogs harness and the other dogs coller but couldn't seperate them...so I tried to push my dog back and the boxer kept coming and that's when I think I put put my hand out to grab him and he got me. I finally grabbed his coller and they stopped. The dogs were ok but my hand and arm were Fu#$^! The owner stands there like the moron he is. Yeah they figured it out all right you dumb a$$! He is just lucky that i didn't try to sue him or get him for medical charges. Him and his wife took off pretty fast..Maybe he learned a lesson that day.

Here's My Black Doberman.

831846106_dd5ee55987_o.jpg

415862870_e22b95ed0c_o.jpg

305423222_49f25883d8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Over this side we have little scrotes using staffs or pits for weapons, you see 13 year old's walking round the streets with them, not so much true breed pits but full staffs and they are brought up to attack.
There are soooooo many getting put down in animal shelters because young lads take them on then get board of them, it is such a shame because brought up properly they are loving friendly dogs.

I see over here in the U.S. that were not the only ones with this problem. I agree with you...it is a shame. In some states here in the U.S. Pitts are banned. Most people lack the knowledge they should know before owning a canine.

The guys is obviously an idiot and should not own a dog of any type, he should thank his lucky stars that you are not going after him and didn't call the local animal control and police.

You're dog is beautiful Franco and looks like he doesn't have to put up with any BS.
A good friend of mine has a doberman also, here's a pic of him, his name is Jax and he's as friendly as can be.
Jax1.jpg

The guys is obviously an idiot and should not own a dog of any type, he should thank his lucky stars that you are not going after him and didn't call the local animal control and police.

You're dog is beautiful Franco and looks like he doesn't have to put up with any BS.
A good friend of mine has a doberman also, here's a pic of him, his name is Jax and he's as friendly as can be.
View attachment 6378

Doberman's are really great dogs. Nothing against other breeds but I'ts the only breed for me. They really are family dogs,but they do still have the guard dog in them that they were bread for. They are very smart dogs and the most beautiful of all breeds in my opinion. Your friends doberman looks great,looks like a puppy about 8 months old.

I was going to ask you to post a pic of you're red doberman, again very beautiful dog Franco :)
What are their names?

Jax is about a year and a half old now and full of energy, he never stops, drives my friends crazy sometimes, but she loves him to no end :)

Last edited:
I was going to ask you to post a pic of you're red doberman, again very beautiful dog Franco :)
What are their names?

Jax is about a year and a half old now and full of energy, he never stops, drives my friends crazy sometimes, but she loves him to no end :)

Sorry just noticed you asked their names. Zeus is my black and tan and Riley is my red and tan....I call him my Irish Doberman ROFL

do you prefare mahogany or lead lined:woohoo:

:) Yeah I know you're right I should have gone to the doctor. If I would have started foaming at the mouth I would have gone in.

Here's what it looks like now,in two days it will be a month. Not too bad I think :dunno:

IMAG1515.jpg

IMAG1516.jpg

IMAG1517.jpg

Franco, it is healing well, but you are going to be left with a cracking scar, don't you have insurance lol (y)

Franco, it is healing well, but you are going to be left with a cracking scar, don't you have insurance lol (y)
never fails...I just lost my insurance a few months ago... I've paid tons of money for insurance thew the years and never never go to the doctor. I don't get sick and this is the first time I have ever been injured. That's my luck. Wish I had the luck of the Irish ! :celtsmile:

It's been a hell of a year!! You wouldn't believe me if I told ya :surrender::surrender:

Last edited:
Back