Don't update iptvplayer

djkross

I have just reflashed back to 013 on vix solo2, manually installed iptvplayer and updated, there was a new gst player so I updated , now internal player only works. Just a heads up. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Started working but reflashed to 013 installed and set up iptv, I said no to gst player install. But now gst player is working strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm after testing that the latest update does not effect OpenATV users but gives us a nice looking player. Tested: Watch Series, Yify and Solar Movies, all play without issue

Vix users will be like:willy nilly:

OpenATV users will be like :pop smiley:

The new player looks like this:
screenshot (2).jpg

Last edited:
I can confirm after testing that the latest update does not effect OpenATV users but gives us a nice looking player. Tested: Watch Series, Yify and Solar Movies, all play without issue

Vix users will be like:willy nilly:

OpenATV users will be like :pop smiley:

The new player looks like this:
View attachment 18059

Yes that is the new gui to gst looks good :) , has a translucent look. Let hope vix sorts out the 1 update issue as its pi**ing me off lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Thought we were all in the same boat! Not overly fussed about it but it's the principle now lol

. Solar movies not worked for donkeys for me

Make the break !!!!!...Eat the cake !!!!...we never have problems on the other side !!!
Loaded 127.05.20.00 and running sweet asa nut including the new GST update and watching a film in Solar movies as i write this inflammatory post !!!...lol

i know bloody thing caused issues with timeshift with the epg channel numbers mod .10 seems to be the most stable version

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 AM ----------

vix 4 has killed vix nothing but issues Evan on official boxes they need to scrap vix4 all together it makes me think about turning to the dark side

i know bloody thing caused issues with timeshift with the epg channel numbers mod .10 seems to be the most stable version

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 AM ----------

vix 4 has killed vix nothing but issues Evan on official boxes they need to scrap vix4 all together it makes me think about turning to the dark side

Due to the Dangerous fella making me feel dirty in using a zgemma and on ATV, half of my boxes are now running ATV, all "officially" supported vix boxes and I think it will be all of them soon...I'm not as comfortable using ATV yet but I must admit its way more stable than Vix 4.X.XX......and I'm a vix fanboy lol

Other thing for me is the pic quality seems better on ATV.....might be my old eyes, don't think its placebo as I don't want to like ATV lol

My big test if the "wife proof" test....she could crash my boxes in seconds if she put her mind to it.....ATV has not crashed once and she has had the remote 99% of the time.....

if i could do all my mods on openatv then i would move to atv but there,s a couple that cant and would undo all the work ive done so im staying with vix but been careful on when i update

if i could do all my mods on openatv then i would move to atv but there,s a couple that cant and would undo all the work ive done so im staying with vix but been careful on when i update

Can't they be done on ATV as they are very similar and vix is based on ATV? I don't know as I don't know my way around ATV yet.....it's a shame if they can't as some of your mods are very useful.
It's just it the cloud ibox's went in to the stuck in boot issues on vix and we seem to be seeing more zgemmas every day now.....most probably running vix, so would be interested to see if ATV users suffer same issue?

most would work apart from the graphical epg plugin for channel numbers on epg.
cant use abe2 because i need abm to swap vm channels with sky

my other solution would be using picon channel numbers but its a pain to keep them up to date

Don't know what all the fuss is about? Working fine for me on vix 4.1 014, tested watch series, vumoo, yiffy and working fine with new look gst player.

Back