Double Trouble

If you get a good server you should only get the odd glitch. Sometimes mine goes for weeks at a time before getting one then I might get 5 in a day then nothing for 8 weeks.
In this game it's not easy finding one, there tends to be a variation in costs and no guarantee, it's a game you have to play sensibly probably by keeping your subscription short to start with, 3 months would be ample for a good overall test as some servers can and do go through bad patches (not very often )
Hope this helps ;-)

Last edited:
If you get a good server you should only get the odd glitch. Sometimes mine goes for weeks at a time before getting one then I might get 5 in a day then nothing for 8 weeks.
In this game it's not easy finding one, there tends to be a variation in costs and no guarantee, it's a game you have to play sensibly probably by keeping your subscription short to start with, 3 months would be ample for a good overall test as some servers can and do go through bad patches (not very often )
Hope this helps ;-)

Thanks for that, it helps to know what the expectations should be. At best, I might go a couple of hours without a glitch and that's on both lines. At worst it can be every few minutes.

Hope this helps ;-)

Thanks for that, it helps to know what the expectations should be. At best, I might go a couple of hours without a glitch and that's on both lines. At worst it can be every few minutes.

Well tried another line but the problem persists. Picture freeze 3 times in less than an hour . Now at a complete loss as to the next step!
Is it worth tweaking the lnb skew although snr is upwards of 75 and as high as 90

I know you say that you have 2 separate gifts, but each supplier may see you as having multi room when both boxes are connected. I had this issue, and when I contacted them, it was showing that I had multiple connections for 1 gift.

Back