droidsticks wizard :)

Where do I put the wizard files if I don't want to keep reinstalling it each time I've had to wipe the xbmc/kodi data?

Ive tried everything and ready to throw the box out the window. Have factory reset my box. Installed spmc and downloaded the updated droidsticks wizard but when i reboot, spmc opens and its still the plain blank version it is when i first installed. Im also getting plenty of popups showing scripts failed???

Can anyone explain why after I do a factory reset of my droidbox q7, i install fresh kodi xbmc, install the droidsticks wizard and when i reboot the program and load it up, nothing has changed, just same old plain looking xmbc layout but get a few pop ups stating scripts error

Kodi doesn't seem to like it as tried a couple of times.
It does load but is a bit patchy.

@Droidsticks: @our skin is not Kodi compatible that's why are device still run on gotham 13.2 the only thing you can do is change skin to normal confluence until we upgrade to Kodi and issue new skin.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why after I do a factory reset of my droidbox q7, i install fresh kodi xbmc, install the droidsticks wizard and when i reboot the program and load it up, nothing has changed, just same old plain looking xmbc layout but get a few pop ups stating scripts error

Are you unpluging your device after the wizard installs, rather than letting it reboot ?

xbmc droidsticks on windows when installed at end of installation click ok, then go to task manager close xbmc the re open xbmc all should be well.. I use it fine

Last edited:
Not fully yet.
A couple of fixes on xunity @Mikey1234_XBMC: If in kodi and getting blank keyboard on fav skin please update maintenance and run keyboard kodi fix :) enjoy !!

Yes but just a bit unsteady.
@Mikey1234_XBMC: If in kodi and getting blank keyboard on fav skin please update maintenance and run keyboard kodi fix :) enjoy !!

Hi, I have downloaded the Droidsticks TV Wizard and was just wondering if I install this and later I see there is updates to the wizard do I have to get a new version of the wizard and re-run for the updates to work or just do a re-run of the already installed wizard ... Sorry for this as I am new to this type of stuff .. lol

Back