DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
So those channels in the last scanned bouquet are they sat or cable? You should be able to tell by pressing twice on infobar tuner a sat tuner b cable if cable then it sounds like a signal issue.

Also you can see if you can get them on a manual scan.

Menu, setup, service searching, manual scan scan the Transponders per these screen shots:

E
E.jpg

Nick Jr Too
Nick Jr Too.jpg

If you cant scan them its likely a dish issue if thats the case youll be best starting a new thread for advice on re aligning dish or possibly something else.

Thanks They are both cable which is right isnt it ? I've done that and it finds the channels ok. They work ok on the channels . Just dont apear in the bouquets

No they should be sat, my custommix doesn't affect those channels so are you saying a manual scan on those Transponders using Tuner A brings them in? Im not sure why ABM isnt adding them, only other option would be flash latest image see if that sorts it.

It finds them when it scans I mean . But doesn't make any difference to my epg . Why is mine on vm instead of sat then. I'm sure I'm on the latest.....

It finds them when it scans I mean . But doesn't make any difference to my epg . Why is mine on vm instead of sat then. I'm sure I'm on the latest.....

It looks like for some reason ABM isnt picking up those channels on scan im not sure why it wouldn't add them as you've seen from my screen shots they are fine

To update to the latest image from the one you uploaded in April do you need to flash again via USB or can you just update from the plugin menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To update to the latest image from the one you uploaded in April do you need to flash again via USB or can you just update from the plugin menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
USB flash or you can to media/hdd create a folder called images and put the zgemma folder in there.

On box press blue button >Software Manager >Flash Online press blue for local then Yellow for devices choose you're storage device and goto the folder called images then zgemma then h3 highlight karnel.bin and press green to flash.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers, where do you create the Zgemma folder(does that contain your update?) and how do I ftp it to the box? Simple step help would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Hi dsayers, where do you create the Zgemma folder(does that contain your update?) and how do I ftp it to the box? Simple step help would be much appreciated.
Cheers

The zgemma folder is within the zipfile of my backup.

This is to connect via filezilla

On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up FileZilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quick connect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box
filezilla-connect-jpg.18779

Once connected in with filezilla on right hand side choose media then hdd right click on the right hand box and choose create a folder name it images and place the zgemma folder in images folder then follow above instructions for box.

Alternatively if using Windows no need for filezilla. Go to file explorer then goto network you should see Zgemma H.2H double click on that then hdd create a folder called images and put the zgemma folder in there.

Cheers mate, when using file explorer and trying to put file in folder I get write error in file, zgemma\h3\kernel.bin probably the disc is full , any suggestions?

Ok I have the folder now on my box how do I activate it?

Follow the above

On box press blue button >Software Manager >Flash Online press blue for local then Yellow for devices choose you're storage device and goto the folder called images then zgemma then h3 highlight karnel.bin and press green to flash.

I think I need to attach storage device first mate,sorry as I never use one. How do I attach an hdd , then I think once I've done this will be straightforward

I think I need to attach storage device first mate,sorry as I never use one. How do I attach an hdd , then I think once I've done this will be straightforward

I thought you did when using file explorer to send to HDD?

Screenshot (87).png

If your not already using a storage device that has already been setup ie initialised youll be best flashing via usb

I have posted how to setup storage device, I see from your previous posts post you have had an enigma2 box for a while haven't you setup a storage device before? You need a storage device setup even if not recording, your box memory will be getting full there is a mixture of things that need to go to it ie EPG data I recommend minimum of 32 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back