DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate, I actually have your backup flashing now using a 16gb drive , I know how to set it up now, but I'll go pick a bigger drive up, thanks dsayers

Seem to be getting some sort of freeze glitch interference past 48 hours server is fine only thing that's changed is got a new hub from vermin

Hi Dsayers,

I have updated so the new versions and stumbled across a few problems:

1) channels 1-5 are no longer the HD versions.

2) issues with the international bouquet - zing is missing - Colors HD version is not there -

3) the epg guide seems to only populate the VM channels by looks of it (although the sat channels work they are not populating in epg)

Apologies if these are noob errors but I've been using your builds for a while and come across these.

Thanks
Strong1

Hi Dsayers,

I have updated so the new versions and stumbled across a few problems:

1) channels 1-5 are no longer the HD versions.

2) issues with the international bouquet - zing is missing - Colors HD version is not there -

3) the epg guide seems to only populate the VM channels by looks of it (although the sat channels work they are not populating in epg)

Apologies if these are noob errors but I've been using your builds for a while and come across these.

Thanks
Strong1

1) In ABM providers chaeck sky uk channel swap is yes

2) I went through the international bouquet yesterday Colors HD isnt working on sat and I dont think there is a Cable version if I am wrong please tell me the channel number and I will add it. For zing is that meant to be channel 789 I cant find it either. Ill have a look during the week for zing

3) for epg have you ran cross epg?

Last edited:
1) Swap channels was on no so I have switched that.

2) yes it was 789 for zing but it's gone, you can get it on 5813. There's also another channel called MTV Beats which is an Asian one could you add that to the bouquet aswell? (Although checking it now it doesn't work either)

3) I just tried the cross epg and it still isn't working, maybe I should just redo and start a fresh?

4) another issue now is picons havent started working either! I've followed your instruction to the letter on it.. hmm.

1) Swap channels was on no so I have switched that.

2) yes it was 789 for zing but it's gone, you can get it on 5813. There's also another channel called MTV Beats which is an Asian one could you add that to the bouquet aswell? (Although checking it now it doesn't work either)

3) I just tried the cross epg and it still isn't working, maybe I should just redo and start a fresh?

4) another issue now is picons havent started working either! I've followed your instruction to the letter on it.. hmm.

Ill have a look at zing can you check if that is sat or cable? press ok twice on infobar Tuner A sat Tuner B cable. Ill also loo at MTV Beats as well.

For EPG you can try a fresh but it should be working. For Picons is it giving any errors when running the zeggy snp picon updater you need a storage device mounted as media/hdd

It's cable.

Yeah really don't get the epg one... I'm not to fussed on picons I'll leave it but it doesn't show any errors... says done and exit..

So I've looked into the epg and I'll give you an example:

Itv2/3/4 HD on the entertainment bouquets are blank. When I check them on the HD Channels (virgin) bouquet they show perfectly... (the ones where the number are 7013 7014 7015..

So I've looked into the epg and I'll give you an example:

Itv2/3/4 HD on the entertainment bouquets are blank. When I check them on the HD Channels (virgin) bouquet they show perfectly... (the ones where the number are 7013 7014 7015..

Sorry im confused do you mean EPG data isnt displaying? or your line isnt unscrambling them?

Possibly take a screen shot of what you mean

The epg data isn't showing, the actual channels work. However, when you go into hd channels the epg data shows on the guide. It's a weird one, I think the Sat channels aren't showing the data, like it's getting the data from the sat side

Ok try Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> CrossEPG -> OpenTV providers, check Sky Uk OpenTV is ticked green to save then download now

Hi Dsayers, using my H2H ATV 6.0 as a cable box only (previously sat & cable with customix) and followed your instructions to revert to cable only. All good except I cant seem to get the desired EPG tabs (All Channels, Entertainment,Movies, Sports etc). I have no doubt its a user error but can you point me in the right direction?

Hi Dsayers, using my H2H ATV 6.0 as a cable box only (previously sat & cable with customix) and followed your instructions to revert to cable only. All good except I cant seem to get the desired EPG tabs (All Channels, Entertainment,Movies, Sports etc). I have no doubt its a user error but can you point me in the right direction?
In ABM providers change Virgin uk: generate separate bouquets yes then rescan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I had same problems with channel 1-5 but after changing settings in the epg worked fine after a Rescan, now working great :-)

2) The international bouquet - zing is missing - Colors HD version is not there -

The epg guide seems to only populate the VM channels by looks of it (although the sat channels work they are not populating in epg)

Ok Zing is on the blocked transponder on sat so I have added the Cable version to 789, there is no Colors HD on Cable so I have removed it and replaced with SD channel 786 and deleted 860. To update goto Dsayers Custommix and press yellow to Fetch file then rescan ABM or wait till next scheduled ABM scan and it will update.

For EPG I have tested it and its working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back