DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I still have to use oscam for my line or can I use normal mgcamd was hearing had to be oscam to fix audio issue

No its best using some kind of storage device even if 32gb

Thanks for your prompt reply and your image. What problems will I face if I don't use a storage device. Can I not just turn off the options that would need a USB?
My reason is I don't have any handy and am unlikle to be able to get hold of one for a while.
Thanks

Thanks for your prompt reply and your image. What problems will I face if I don't use a storage device. Can I not just turn off the options that would need a USB?
Thanks

You can do but do that at your own risk epg data is also absorbed from feeds whist watching a channel so im not sure how your going to do that, if internal flash files your box will slow down until crashing

You can do but do that at your own risk epg data is also absorbed from feeds whist watching a channel so im not sure how your going to do that, if internal flash files your box will slow down until crashing

Thanks again. I run ATV all the time without a USB and have no problems. So unless there is something added to your image that makes it different from the others I have used, that's why I asked.
I'll give it a go no harm in trying.
Thanks again.

Thanks again. I run ATV all the time without a USB and have no problems. So unless there is something added to your image that makes it different from the others I have used, that's why I asked.
I'll give it a go no harm in trying.
Thanks again.

You are lucky then and only a matter of time will run into problems.

no excuse for people not having £5 usb stick in the box

Hi dsayers got little problem with your latest version in usage and gui I click on customize and it crashes says sorry we encounted a problem blue screen and reboots any idea's
also carn't see LED display setup thanks in advance build spot on once again cheers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi. I updated to 2.2 and all works great again now, thanks.
I am giving the Sky Q skin a go, i like it but i want to remove the EPG channel numbers from the EPG, can this be done?

Hi. I updated to 2.2 and all works great again now, thanks.
I am giving the Sky Q skin a go, i like it but i want to remove the EPG channel numbers from the EPG, can this be done?
On EPG press menu and change service title mode to picon and service name or just service name

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers got little problem with your latest version in usage and gui I click on customize and it crashes says sorry we encounted a problem blue screen and reboots any idea's
also carn't see LED display setup thanks in advance build spot on once again cheers.
I'll have a look at that during the week.

Hi I have the version from August 2017 on my box. How do i install the update? I dont have to do a reflash do i?
Yes reflash but you should be able to backup settings and restore when flashed.

Question, I realise that this image replaces the sky hd channels with vm hd channels. Does this include the terrestrial freesat HD Channels as well, like BBC HD and ITV HD Channels?

You cant you either need to flash via usb with the zgemma folder on it.

Or If your storage device is already initialised and mounted as media/hdd

ftp media/hdd create a folder called images and put the zgemma folder in there.

On box press blue button >Software Manager >Flash Online press blue for local then Yellow for devices choose you're storage device and goto the folder called images then zgemma then h3 highlight karnel.bin and press green to flash.
In filezilla media/hdd ive created a file called images, but this saves as a txt file, what should it be?, as it will not let me copy and paste the downloaded zgemma file into it

Question, I realise that this image replaces the sky hd channels with vm hd channels. Does this include the terrestrial freesat HD Channels as well, like BBC HD and ITV HD Channels?

No as I dont have an extra terrestrial tuner to mix, Its the ABM CustomMix Importer that adds a CustomMix to ABM that imports the channels to Sky UK. You could look at editing the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to include terrestrial channels. It goes in usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom.

My file can also be found here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml
Just add the inserts you want. If thats the way you want to go use ABM CustomMix Importer to fetch file then turn Auto fetch to no and edit the CustomMix, you might be better starting a new thread though for editing file.

In filezilla media/hdd ive created a file called images, but this saves as a txt file, what should it be?, as it will not let me copy and paste the downloaded zgemma file into it

Create a folder called images and put the zgemma folder in that folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back