DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its flashing online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said you didn't get the flash online warning. Reflash and leave it and follow the first posts for setting up but don't do software updates, it does mean you'll have audio issues till I release another backup

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You said you didn't get the flash online warning. Reflash and leave it and follow the first posts for setting up but don't do software updates, it does mean you'll have audio issues till I release another backup

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ok thanks didnt read properly half asleep lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i tried to do online software update on the orginal 6.0 dragov h2h flash it didnt automatically change abm from 2.8 to 2.9. is this normal as everyone will need reflash

can i ftp the file over or does it have to be by usb? If i can, which folder does it go in? i presume then i restart the box and it will update?

can i ftp the file over or does it have to be by usb? If i can, which folder does it go in? i presume then i restart the box and it will update?

USB flash or:

If already on OpenATV and storage device is initialized etc
you can ftp media/hdd create a folder called images and put the zgemma folder in there.

On box press blue button >Software Manager >Flash Online press blue for local then Yellow for devices choose you're storage device and goto the folder called images then zgemma then h3 highlight karnel.bin and press green to flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back